Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

The error code HTTP 500 Internal Server Error is a general-purpose message this indicates a general error in a web application. Please note that there is no general solution for this general error. You should first read HTTP 500 Internal Server Error before posting in this category.

Merged [Merged topic] Fatal Error: Cannot use object of type stdClass as array in plugins/user/profile/profile.php

More
12 years 4 months ago #11 by LightYarn
Yes, this problem comes along with the k2-user-plugin.....which is kind of buggy anyways (at least with joomla 1.7.x)

Unfortunately the K2 developers don't care much about fixing these bugs for Joomla version 1.7 and higher :-/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #12 by Matias
It's kind of understandable -- most of their (and our) users are still using Joomla 1.5, which means that the main focus must be in there. I hope that it will change soon after J!2.5 is out.

More
12 years 4 months ago #13 by LightYarn
Okay, that might be true, but you (the Kunena Devs) have a way better support than K2 does. Don't get me wrong, i like the K2 Plugin, but i had to deal with most of the problems on my own, although I asked in their forums...I didn't get any answers -.-

In here, the people actually TRY to help the users.

But back to topic: K2 released the 2.5.1 version last month. Maybe there is a fix for the user-plugin, who knows...

More
12 years 22 hours ago #14 by cheesesteak
I recently installed K1.7.2. I am running Joomla! 2.5.4 with K2 on a local server until I have everything set.

Something has changed and I do not know what it is. No users (or admins) can edit profile. I keep getting a 500 error.

This is the message:

Fatal Error: Cannot use object of type stdClass as array in plugins/user/profile/profile.php on line 220
The error was detected in the User - Profile Plugin

The plugin is installed and published

More
12 years 18 hours ago #15 by Matias
The issue is in System - Kunena plugin.

Please change plugins/system/kunena.php line 53-54 (add k to our object):
Code:
$kuser = KunenaFactory::getUser(intval($user ['id'])); $kuser->save();
The following user(s) said Thank You: cheesesteak

More
12 years 11 hours ago #16 by cheesesteak
Got the same issue with code change:

Fatal Error: Cannot use object of type stdClass as array in plugins/user/profile/profile.php on line 220

The error was detected in the User - Profile Plugin.

But Disabled the User plugin and it works...

More
12 years 10 hours ago #17 by Matias
Please try my fix because of I'd love to know if it really solves the issue for you (with the plugin enabled).

More
11 years 11 months ago #18 by cheesesteak
with the plugin enabled I still get the error.

Time to create page: 0.392 seconds