Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Login alteration

More
15 years 1 month ago #11 by ugur

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #12 by dsrpmedia
Replied by dsrpmedia on topic Re:Login alteration
YAAA!!!!

It works.

Perfectly.

I had almost given up,thanks for the link ugur.

(something like this should be worked into the base code for the forum, it is so awesome not being sent away from your topic when you want to quickly login and post.):)

More
15 years 1 month ago #13 by ugur
Replied by ugur on topic Re:Login alteration
not important, I thank you :silly:

More
14 years 11 months ago #14 by davindersangha
Replied by davindersangha on topic Re:Login alteration
I have produced the above for my message board, but still having niggling problems.

sassco.co.uk/football/index.php?option=c...func=showcat&catid=2

When registering, I need it to display a message that it has sent a confirmation email - it doesn't. I also need it to remain on the same pages.

Finally - how do I assign the template to it. At the moment, I have created a separate template which includes a top left icon. In my normal menu, the top left icon is a module and is different on various pages. When I click on any link within Kunena, it used to show the basic template without a menu. Hard to explain....

Time to create page: 0.476 seconds