Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Logged into Joomla but not Kunena?

More
15 years 1 month ago #11 by Garibaldi
fxstein wrote:

Garibaldi wrote:

I think I have a solution to this problem. On the official Joomla site, I came across this thread and this tracker which provide a patch but also claim that the problem is resolved in 1.5.9. However, there is a catch. What you need to do is go into your Joomla Backend to the Plugins section. Make the "Remember Me" plugin come first in the order so that it is before both the Cache and Legacy plugins. Apparently these plugins are the source of the problem but if you make the "Remember Me" plugin first in priority, its able to override them. I've made this change on my site and so far I haven't noticed the issue anymore.

Excellent find! Thank you very much! I moved the Remember Me Plugin to the top of the list of system plugins. Lets see if that does the trick.

We should write this up in the docuemtnation and FAQ as well as Tips and Tricks Section on docs.

In here this will get lost very qucikly.

Thx!

fxstein

Glad to help! I'm still haven't noticed the issue on my site for a couple days now. Also when I came back to check this topic I was logged in right away so it seem to be working to me!

Mu site runs on 1.5.9, and the problem persists... so, no, it hasn't been fixed

Did you also update the Remember Me position?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.336 seconds