Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Tapatalk Kunena forum plugin released as beta

More
12 years 8 months ago #1 by jayeley
Hi all,

Tapatalk just released Kenena forum plugin as beta.
Anyone interesting can try it out here:
tapatalk.com/plugin.php

Any question or problem can post here or tapatalk.com/forum/

Enjoy B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: mstephan, Kymmy, herbalandroid, Xanth

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #2 by Kymmy
Two faults with the installer

1# You've used EXTENSION instead of INSTALL tags within the tapatalk.XML (means it doesn;t recognise the XML file as a valid install file)
2# The INDEX.HTML file errors out the install due to it not being installed to it's own directory. When you remove the index.html from the XML file it installs fine. (as it's not in it's own directory it doesn't need the empty index file)

Here's my plg_system_tapatalk.zip file, can someone check to see if it installs and works OK as I'm not on my usual system and I don;t have a tapatalk enabled phone with me.

File Attachment:

File Name: plg_system...talk.zip
File Size:1 KB
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by Kymmy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: herbalandroid

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #3 by Kymmy
Also having problems registering forum on the system, probably caused by SEF..

The /forum/ is a mod_rewrite so the verification system is looking for /forum/mobiquo which doesn't exist..

Would a rewrite rule for mobiquo work as well perhaps??
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by Kymmy. Reason: spelling

More
12 years 8 months ago #4 by Kymmy
Tried posting the above in the tapatalk forum but for some reason my account (username = Kymmy ) is restricted :(

More
12 years 8 months ago #5 by jayeley

Kymmy wrote: Two faults with the installer

1# You've used EXTENSION instead of INSTALL tags within the tapatalk.XML (means it doesn;t recognise the XML file as a valid install file)
2# The INDEX.HTML file errors out the install due to it not being installed to it's own directory. When you remove the index.html from the XML file it installs fine. (as it's not in it's own directory it doesn't need the empty index file)

Here's my plg_system_tapatalk.zip file, can someone check to see if it installs and works OK as I'm not on my usual system and I don;t have a tapatalk enabled phone with me.

File Attachment:

File Name: plg_system...talk.zip
File Size:1 KB

Thanks, we'll check soon.

More
12 years 8 months ago #6 by jayeley

Kymmy wrote: Also having problems registering forum on the system, probably caused by SEF..

The /forum/ is a mod_rewrite so the verification system is looking for /forum/mobiquo which doesn't exist..

Would a rewrite rule for mobiquo work as well perhaps??

Then don't input your forum url with '/forum/', just input joomla url and it will be fine.

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #7 by Kymmy
Tried that directly after the /forum/ failed ..

With /forum/ it errors with "Not Installed: Cannot detect /mobiquo/mobiquo.php. Check this file existence and try again."
Without /forum/ it errors out with "Not installed, Server error (1)" yet the tapatalk plugin is installed and activated.

url = www.super-tenere.net/ and looking at the source code the following line is present
Code:
<script type='text/javascript' src='http://www.super-tenere.net/mobiquo/tapatalkdetect.js'></script>

Can you perhaps manually verify it your end? Username = Kymmy
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by Kymmy.

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #8 by John
Your plugin installs fine Kymmy....

I'm just getting the same error when trying to verify: "Not installed, Server error (1)
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by John.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kymmy

More
12 years 8 months ago #9 by Kymmy
I'm a troubleshooter and not a programmer so can't take it much further :D

I think though that it's a problem with the mobiquo scripts and not the plugin which is basically just a php file to insert the mobiquo javascript line into the outputted HTML.

I'm using Joomla v1.5.23 I wonder if the mobiquo script is dependant on Joomla 1.6's settings though I am more than likely to suspect that SEF and the fact that Kenena doesn;t exist in it's own folder is something to do with it :D Only time and the experts will tell.

More
12 years 8 months ago #10 by herbalandroid
The same for me.
Kymmy's plugin installs fine, but I get a "Not Installed: Server Error(1)" message when verifying installation.
I am running Kunena 1.5.21 and no SEF.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kymmy

Time to create page: 1.709 seconds