Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is not a support forum for any of the products contained herein. For product support you should visit the developer's website.

The information given in this category is intended to guide users who want to use various third-party products with Kunena and, mostly, was written by Kunena users. The information here is not necessarily accurate, up-to-date nor is it intended to replace the support given by the developers of other Joomla extensions.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Solved Kunena and EasySocial

More
10 years 5 months ago #11 by Josh
Replied by Josh on topic Kunena and EasySocial
I want to chime in that it would be great if EasySocial was added as an integration. B)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #12 by Mici
Replied by Mici on topic Kunena and EasySocial
I'm starting to built a website with EasySocial and I plan to use it with Kunena which is, in my opinion, the best forum.
It would be too bad if we had to choose between Easysocial and Kunena. :(

More
10 years 5 months ago #13 by tarekitsme
Replied by tarekitsme on topic Kunena and EasySocial
you guys are the best :)
Best Regards

We are the Bridge and the Road of your needs UnsignedBlast

More
10 years 5 months ago #14 by Josh

Mici wrote: It would be too bad if we had to choose between Easysocial and Kunena. :(

Why do you have to choose between the two? Kunena is a forum, EasySocial is a profile system.

More
10 years 5 months ago #15 by Mici
Replied by Mici on topic Kunena and EasySocial

Josh wrote:

Mici wrote: It would be too bad if we had to choose between Easysocial and Kunena. :(

Why do you have to choose between the two? Kunena is a forum, EasySocial is a profile system.

If Kunena can't link to Easysocial profile, display avatar, gender, location, user website, etc, from Easysocial profile.
If easysocial can't display Kunena threads or messages.

At the moment the choice is between:

- Kunena with Community Builder or Jomsocial and
- EasyDiscuss with Easysocial.

More
10 years 5 months ago #16 by Josh
From what I've heard from both forums it seems that integration with EasySocial is a huge possibly. B) Mark's got you covered on this issue. Give it some time (perhaps a few weeks? a month?). If you don't hear about anything after a month or so, give a reply and I can ask Mark about the status of this.

More
10 years 5 months ago #17 by imarklee
Replied by imarklee on topic Kunena and EasySocial
Hey guys,

Thank you so much for pinging me on this. I think the guys at Kunena has their hands full for Kunena 3.1 so I have taken the plunge to write an EasySocial plugin for Kunena.

It works amazingly well :) It also has points / achievements system integrated as well :)

This will be released pretty soon along with the 1.1.0 updates as outlined in stackideas.com/roadmap/easysocial
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: 810, Josh, Jiminimonka

More
10 years 5 months ago #18 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Kunena and EasySocial
Thanks from your work on this, Mark. :)

Do you want to keep all the plugins in EasySocial, or do you want to have the Kunena part of the integration in Kunena?

More
10 years 5 months ago #19 by imarklee
Replied by imarklee on topic Kunena and EasySocial
Sure, you guys could have it. We don't have any intentions of keeping it ourselves anyway :p

More
10 years 5 months ago #20 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Kunena and EasySocial
Just make a pull request.

Let's continue on Skype.

Time to create page: 0.439 seconds