Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is not a support forum for any of the products contained herein. For product support you should visit the developer's website.

The information given in this category is intended to guide users who want to use various third-party products with Kunena and, mostly, was written by Kunena users. The information here is not necessarily accurate, up-to-date nor is it intended to replace the support given by the developers of other Joomla extensions.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Solved Xmap - Kunena Plugin problems

More
11 years 1 month ago #1 by gonzo
Hi, here are the details of my configuration:
Jommla version: 2.5.8
Kunena version: 2.0.4
Xmap version: 2.3.2
Xml sitemap: www.kalipoker-fr.com/index.php?option=co...&tmpl=component&id=1

1. First bug appears in xmap menu settings. I have 3 menus checked: "Main Menu", "Kunena Menu" and "Footer Menu" but only links from "Main Menu" appears in the XML sitemap. The only way to get "Kunena Menu" links visible in XML sitemap is dragging "Kunena Menu" on top of the "Main Menu", being first on the list.

2. All XML links from "Kunena Menu" includes "index" and redirectig to a "/list.html" page.

For example:
- how it looks in XML: " www.kalipoker-fr.com/forum/index/poker-en-ligne.html "
- it redirects at: " www.kalipoker-fr.com/forum/poker-en-ligne/list.html "

- how it should looks like: " www.kalipoker-fr.com/forum/poker-en-ligne.html "

Thank in advance for help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #2 by gonzo
Replied by gonzo on topic Xmap - Kunena Plugin problems
Bump. Anyone?

More
11 years 1 week ago #3 by havocwreaker
My only guess is that the plugin is outdated. I have the same EXACT problem. If you have figured it out please let me know. For now, I am disabling the plugin.

More
11 years 6 days ago #4 by xillibit
Hello,

havocwreaker is right the xmap plugin is outdated and hasn't been updated for Kunena 2.0

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
11 years 3 days ago - 11 years 3 days ago #5 by Smirnov

gonzo wrote: First bug appears in xmap menu settings. I have 3 menus checked: "Main Menu", "Kunena Menu" and "Footer Menu" but only links from "Main Menu" appears in the XML sitemap. The only way to get "Kunena Menu" links visible in XML sitemap is dragging "Kunena Menu" on top of the "Main Menu", being first on the list.

Modification of plug-in XMAP for kunena 2.0.4 . It is free. Test, please. These problems are fixed.
Last edit: 11 years 3 days ago by Smirnov.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gastalver

More
10 years 11 months ago #6 by gonzo
Replied by gonzo on topic Xmap - Kunena Plugin problems
It works now, thank you Smirnof ;)

More
10 years 9 months ago #7 by iseca
Replied by iseca on topic Xmap - Kunena Plugin problems
Hello, I have exactly the same problem but I have discovered that it's related to that Kunena hasn't got a module menu item for it like was in Joomla 1.5, at least in my web; I'm right?
If you create a new menu for Kunena and a module for it, Xmap lists the links fine, but the Kunena menu is much more dificult to have a good display result, so this is inviable.

Well, my questions is that; I have no module for K menu, is this correct?

Thanks!

More
10 years 9 months ago #8 by Smirnov

iseca wrote: Hello, I have exactly the same problem but I have discovered that it's related to that Kunena hasn't got a module menu item for it like was in Joomla 1.5, at least in my web; I'm right?

No, this is not true.

Kunena-xmap-plugin does not work in kunena 2.* and kunena 3.*.
I can not promise anything ... but maybe I can help you in your trouble.
Our modifications kunena-xmap-plugin work in kunena 2.0, but do not work in kunena 3. *.

Patience ... Give us a little time, please. If we can do it - I will publish here the announcement of this joyous event.

More
10 years 9 months ago #9 by iseca
Replied by iseca on topic Xmap - Kunena Plugin problems
Thank you smirnov, but I have tried uninstalling Xmap Kunena plugin, deleting folder /plugins/xmap/com_kunena and copying text from your file com_kunena.php to original one, but it doesn't wor for me...
I'm using Kunena 2.0.4

Regards.

More
10 years 9 months ago #10 by Smirnov

iseca wrote: ...but I have tried uninstalling Xmap Kunena plugin, deleting folder /plugins/xmap/com_kunena and copying text from your file com_kunena.php to original one...

No, it not is my recommendations on installation of a plug-in.

Try to establish an official plug-in and to replace an original file on modified. It also should work.

Time to create page: 0.658 seconds