Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category is for general discussion about the Kunena Project or this website.

Please use other categories for questions about problems that you may be having with your website.

Loved The great "Thanks to All Kunena Developers" thread

More
14 years 7 months ago #51 by chris72a
Hey what's the software being used for the Profiles and Community.

CHeers
Chris.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #52 by nauman
chris72a wrote:

Hey what's the software being used for the Profiles and Community.

CHeers
Chris.

I think this is Community Builder from www.joomlapolis.com

Cheers

More
14 years 7 months ago #53 by johnnydement
It is not, we run on jomsocial from www.jomsocial.com

More
14 years 7 months ago #54 by chris72a
Cheers Guys, does anyone know where I can donate, I just assumed there was a donate button on the home page but can't find it.

Thanks
Chris.

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #55 by xillibit
Hello,

Now there are no ways to donate, but i think in the future it will be possible.

Matias wrote:

Donations will open soon, but not right now. We are also looking for other means to get some money for the development.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by xillibit.

More
14 years 5 months ago #56 by mythus
Greetings,

I hope it is ok that I post this here. If there is a better place for this thread, please remove it with my apologies. Also if this kind of thread is not allowed, I am sorry. I didn't see any other thread like this right off, and I feel it needs to be said.

I have recently, as in just last week, converted my SMF 2 RC1 forum to Kunena (most recent) + Joomla 1.5. I was running just stand alone SMF with no CMS. I did all of this after reparing my site after a server malfunction. The conversion worked great with me only having to change user passwords.

Since the change, membership registrations have increased dramatically. Being a new site, I started with 8 members at the end of September. I gained 2 members during the entire month of October. Right after the conversion to Kunena I picked up 4 new members, three of which joined saying that they didn't like the way it was before but love the new look (kunena).

The site feels a lot lighter and faster and snappier than before. I am not sure if it is in actuality, but it feels like it is.

I have gotten several positive comments from my members about the change. Here's what they had to say...

I like this site the best of all of them so far.

This one is really easy to use and find where you are and information.

Great job on the switch.

I've actually caught on how to use it. It does work a lot faster than the last one. And remember how it was impossible to see what you were typing before the switch? Now, it's so much easier. So I'd definitely say a change for te better.

All I can say is that my members and I are much happier with Kunena than we were with SMF2. That is saying something. You guys are on the right track. So good job guys!

More
14 years 5 months ago #57 by vientogris
+1
Good job, really.

More
14 years 2 months ago #58 by Ganzuelo
Replied by Ganzuelo on topic Good Job Kunena!
I have been watching the JoomlaCode Tracker and following on Twitter! Keep up the good work!

More
14 years 2 months ago #59 by woonydanny
Replied by woonydanny on topic Re: Good Job Kunena!
yep me too. Its been so good to see the efforts being put in by the development team and the progress they are making. I check the SVN and Twitter everyday to see whats been happening (i know a little sad haha).

Really shaping up to be an excellent forum and Im getting super excited about the release (whenever it happens).

thanks guys :)

still wish that i can write my forum signature through a jomsocial plugin and do it from my jomsocial profile :(

More
14 years 2 months ago #60 by Ganzuelo
Replied by Ganzuelo on topic Re: Good Job Kunena!
I agree. Waiting on that tweet that tells me that 1.6 is live.. Can't wait

Time to create page: 0.488 seconds