Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category is for general discussion about the Kunena Project or this website.

Please use other categories for questions about problems that you may be having with your website.

Loved The great "Thanks to All Kunena Developers" thread

More
14 years 9 months ago #41 by johnboyson
Replied by johnboyson on topic Thank you to the Team
A Big thank you to everyone that is involved with Kunena, I upgraded to the latest version today and all went well, it intergrates with Jomsocial very well. I also downloaded a few templates and they are working well.

Yours John ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #42 by MartinRuthenberg
I'd like to donate for Kunena developper team. But I can't find a paypal plugin anywhere. Can anybody give me a proper link.

Martin

More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #43 by 810
Hi Martin,
You can donate here for the Meeting.
Thanks for the contribution,
Regards
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by 810.

More
14 years 9 months ago #44 by sozzled
From the time of the announcement (nearly two weeks ago) that the developers sought contributions from the users at this site, I have wanted to contribute. I have not, for this entire time, been able to access www.chipin.com or the specific page referred to in the preceding message. Whenever I click that link my browser times out with a "connection to the server was reset while the page was loading" error.

A quick google of this error suggests that the problem is caused by my personal firewall and it can be overcome by opening a range of currently blocked IP ports to the internet (which also has the undesired consequences of allowing various other intrusions into my network which I'm not particularly keen to permit). If I knew which IP port to allow through my firewall, this might be possible but, as I don't know, I'm not prepared to allow anything.

So, it is with sadness and regret that I report that I am unable to make a donation - as much as I would like to. :(

More
14 years 8 months ago #45 by Sasquash
Replied by Sasquash on topic Re:Thanks for Kunena
Good to see that this forum structure is being revamped. I love the ease of modification and the amount of creative control the designer has when working with this foundation. I have heard conflicting reviews and so far have been nothing but positive about it. Also good to see the level of activity on this forum that I see. Once my forums are what they should be I would like it to share them with you and hear your ideas. I am always open to both positive and negative feedback becasue they both help me accomplish my goal.

Thanks

Squash

More
14 years 8 months ago #46 by jev_al
Replied by jev_al on topic Re: Thank you to the Team
thanks to kunena team, its a big help to my site...Ü

More
14 years 8 months ago #47 by saravana
Replied by saravana on topic well get soon
:laugh: Ya great

More
14 years 8 months ago #48 by nauman
Replied by nauman on topic Re:Thank you to the Team
Yes

I am here to say A BIG Thanx to every one behind Kunena

More
14 years 8 months ago #49 by thorab
Replied by thorab on topic Re:Thank you to the Team
Thank you for developing this wonderful forum.

More
14 years 7 months ago #50 by chris72a
Hi All, just upgraded from fireboard 1.5rc2 to latest kunena, no problems except for images in threads but found a fix for that off the forum. Top job on the updates. Only thing I would like to see is the Default_ex template with the avatars on the left or even having users be able to chose their own template... But Hey beggars can't be chosers, I will be making a monetary contribution shortly.

Cheers
Chris.

www.obtrailriders.com

Time to create page: 0.637 seconds