Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category is for general discussion about the Kunena Project or this website.

Please use other categories for questions about problems that you may be having with your website.

Merged WYSIWYG editor for Kunena: How to allow HTML tags?

More
14 years 11 months ago #11 by johnnydement
Replied by johnnydement on topic Re:No Wysiwyg Editor ?
Sorry no, is in our plans and currently being done to improve a lot our BBcode editor/parser. But WYSIWYG HTML editor will not be in core kunena, we will stick to bbcode

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #12 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re:No Wysiwyg Editor ?
If you would like a WYSIWYG feature, use UserVoice and vote. However, I should tell you, it's not looking too promising. Good luck.

More
14 years 11 months ago #13 by grumblemarc
Replied by grumblemarc on topic Re:No Wysiwyg Editor ?
I think you got a very plain "No" for this one. I don't think Uservoice would make a difference.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
14 years 11 months ago #14 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re:No Wysiwyg Editor ?
grumblemarc wrote:

I think you got a very plain "No" for this one. I don't think Uservoice would make a difference.

I agree. I was just trying to say it in a slightly softer way ;)

More
14 years 8 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #15 by Althalas
How do I enable HTML tags for my users? I am specificly trying to get this enabled: WOWhead link script

this requires the users to use an HTML tag to add the items. This is a big feature for our forums that I want to re-establish on the new site I am making.

thanks in advance.
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Merged from several discussion; changed subject to improve search relevance

More
14 years 8 months ago #16 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re:how to allow HTML tags
G'day, Althalas, and welcome to the forum! :)

Your request has been asked several times before. Unfortunately, the current direction is to retain the BBcode you see here. This means that HTML cannot be used in your user's messages. See also No WYSIWYGEditor?

More
14 years 8 months ago #17 by Althalas
Replied by Althalas on topic Re:how to allow HTML tags
Then would it be possible to see this item link as a BBcode add on? I don;t think I am the only WOW player that would use it.

How hard would that be to implement?

More
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #18 by sozzled
I'm not sure if I understand your question properly, but you seem to be asking "How to I insert links into my messages?" Is that right?

You use the button on the message toolbar, or you type the URL like this www.kunena.com

Does this help?
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by sozzled.

More
14 years 8 months ago #19 by Althalas
Replied by Althalas on topic Re:how to allow HTML tags
Dear lord. Your right. It's late and my brain is melty. LOL.

More
14 years 8 months ago #20 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re:how to allow HTML tags
We are going to change our BBCode system to better one ( NBBC . It allows using html as tags, so that would make Kunena one step closer for html.

Problem in html is that it's too easy to inject bad behaving code into it. Using external and well tested BBCode parser would be much safer than trying to add html tags into our current system.

Time to create page: 0.503 seconds