Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category is for general discussion about the Kunena Project or this website.

Please use other categories for questions about problems that you may be having with your website.

Solved Congratulation with new site!

More
7 years 7 months ago #21 by Josh
Replied by Josh on topic Congratulation with new site!
@Vasyekv Yeah you are absolutely right. Perhaps sometime this week I can inspect what's causing this. I'm guessing it's a media query adding some unnecessary padding to the header.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #22 by kysmet4e
I really enjoy the new look and everything changed from the last several versions. Keep up the good work! :)

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #23 by Vasyekv
Some errors log from kunena site:

4772ae2….php:6 JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed, version 1.4.1
4772ae2….php:4 Mixed Content: The page at ' www.kunena.org/forum/77-General-Talk-abo...th-new-site?start=10 ' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure XMLHttpRequest endpoint ' graph.facebook.com/?id=https%3A%2F%2Fwww...ew-site%3Fstart%3D10 '. This request has been blocked; the content must be served over HTTPS.send @ 4772ae2….php:4
4772ae2….php:4 XMLHttpRequest cannot load graph.facebook.com/?id=https%3A%2F%2Fwww...ew-site%3Fstart%3D10 . Failed to start loading.send @ 4772ae2….php:4

and search box :

Attachment not found

PS. I tried attach the file - got the message. :(
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by Vasyekv.

More
7 years 7 months ago #24 by Vasyekv
may be change in css:

<input class="input-medium search-query" type="text" name="query" value="" placeholder="Search">

.input-append input, ................
max-width: 90% (not 95%)
and add
height: 30px

Sorry. :(

More
7 years 7 months ago #25 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Congratulation with new site!
@Vasyekv that facebook issue, should be fixed on the next kunena version.

The other suggestion, I will see it tomorrow
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vasyekv

Time to create page: 0.437 seconds