Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category is for general discussion about the Kunena Project or this website.

Please use other categories for questions about problems that you may be having with your website.

Merged Any plans for a responsive design?

• Artie
  • No one is perfect, thats why pencils have erasers.
More
10 years 7 months ago #51 by Artie
Thank you Jimini!

However have a hiccup - sent you an email. Had a big fail.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Artie
More
10 years 6 months ago #52 by Artie
Did anyone get this to work on their site? :dry: Not having a bit of luck with it.

Any ETA on the final version of the new template?

More
10 years 6 months ago #53 by sozzled
Would you like to join the team as a developer or a tester? With your help the ETA will be sooner.

At this time the plan is to include a new responsive template - known as Crypsis (which will only operate on J! 3.x, by the way, because it is dependent in Bootstrap - in K 3.1. The roadmap is for the completion of K 3.1 in Q4 of 2013. At this time K 3.1 has not yet reached the stage of having an alpha version available for testing. Now you know as much as I do. ;)

• Artie
More
10 years 6 months ago #54 by Artie
Thank you Sozzled!

I thought I might have been going a bit round the bend trying to figure it out, glad to know that wasn't the finished product. Tried everything including why the debug mode isn't working any better than the current version.

At this rate I wouldn't mind helping out, I am at a stand still until it is released and I have no intention of NOT using Kunena. :D This is the best and if I can help I would be happy to to do so.

Our new site is offline anyway and won't be functional until Kunena is mobile so yes I am game.

More
10 years 6 months ago #55 by sozzled
To any and all members of this community who feel they can make a contribution to the team's efforts, please read Would you like to join the team?

More
10 years 6 months ago #56 by ChaosHead
Maybe you will publish this template if it's ready?
I am sure that this is the most requested feature for today. More and more sites are made for mobile devices. Kunena forum for this is absolutely not ready. Everyone is waiting for responsive template.
The forum itself is working fine and does not require other improvements.

More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #57 by sozzled
  • ChaosHead wrote: Maybe you will publish this template if it's ready?

The Crypsis template is not ready; the template will be made available as part of K 3.1. The template will be available to the general public when it is ready. Please refer to my response on this subject 4 messages ago. Thank you.
    Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by sozzled.

More
    10 years 6 months ago #58 by jccompagnon
    What this forum looks on a galaxy s3
    I have the same issue on my forum
    Attachments:

More
    10 years 6 months ago #59 by 9themestore
    Hi jccompagnon,

The Blue Eagle template (current version) don't support reponsive, it will be support in next version.

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
    - Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
    - Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)

More
    10 years 6 months ago #60 by sozzled

Time to create page: 0.568 seconds