Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category is for general discussion about the Kunena Project or this website.

Please use other categories for questions about problems that you may be having with your website.

Merged Any plans for a responsive design?

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #1 by stumpy_dan
Hi I am a Joomla 2.5 user and use kunena 2.0.4. My template is Yoo theme infinity which is pretty responsive in nature. Unfortunately the Kunena template does not look responsive on a mobile smartphone device. 40% of my traffic is mobile.

Are there plans for a responsive template soon?

Kind regards

Daniel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #2 by baijianpeng
+1

I support this idea. Please make responsive default template for Kunena.

www.joomlagate.com/

Chinese Joomla Users' Portal

More
11 years 2 weeks ago - 11 years 2 weeks ago #3 by 810
We are working on a responsive template.
Last edit: 11 years 2 weeks ago by 810.

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #4 by TKtemp

810 wrote: We are working on a responsive template.

This template will run ONLY on Joomla 3.0 and not on Joomla 2.5.
Am I right?

More
11 years 2 weeks ago - 11 years 2 weeks ago #5 by 810
Since yesterday its also working on J2.5. If you have a bootstraped template. Or other framework that's using the same naming.

regards 810
Last edit: 11 years 2 weeks ago by 810.

More
10 years 11 months ago #6 by Shimei
I haven't heard much about it, but rather remember when we were asked to vote on the names of the template. Will there be a different default template other than Blue Eagle? I'd love to see a dark template offered "out of the box" for Kunena! That is, most times the default template requires tweaking to accommodate it even when using the blending feature.

Thanks

More
10 years 11 months ago #7 by MSHW
I am using T3 blank template with Dark theme and K3 looks good with blending enabled. Only needed to change tab colors, because active and inactive were the same.

More
10 years 11 months ago #8 by Jiminimonka
At the moment Kunena 3 Beta has Blue Eagle (as per the Kunena.org site) and the new template, though I am not sure if the name has been officially announced yet so I won't say anything about it until it's confirmed in the official Kunena 3 release announcement.

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.

More
10 years 11 months ago #9 by sozzled
It may not be before K 3.1 before there is a new "out-of-the-box" template offered. Work has been going on to construct a new Bootstrap template (which will, of course, require J! 3.x for it to work properly) for the frontend. K 3.0 has a new [backend] dashboard that uses a cut-down version of Bootstrap for J! 2.5.

The new template that is being developed for K 3.x will probably require the whole J! 3.x Bootstrap framework for it to run. For those who are interested in the new template that is being developed for K 3.x, there are dozens of topics in GitHub that discuss these plans. Instead of me trying to summarise these many discussions here, it would be better if peoople look at GitHub to find out these things for themselves.

In addition to the standard Blue Eagle template (that you see here at www.kunena.org ) there will be a new template called Crypsis.

There are no current plans to offer a dark-theme template with K 3.x. Kunena is open source software and, of course, people can adapt the standard templates to suit their own particular needs, or design their own templates (if they know how) or obtain someone else's template (either free of by purchasing one) as they choose. B)

More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #10 by PhoenixUK
Hi All,

I have Joomla 3.1.1, with a fully functioning RocketTheme responsive template that works just fine on desktop or mobile and then I'm running Kunena 3.0 which uses the Blue Eagle template.

The Blue Eagle template is awesome on the laptop or desktop and whilst on my mobile the rest of my website that isn't the forum section renders just perfect, however my Kunena forum gets from approx the middle of any given forum page to the right hand side cut off.

Is there any kind of fix for this?

Will you be bringing out a true responsive Blue Eagle in the very near future?

I look forward to hearing from you in due course.

Regards,
Rob
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Topics merged, subject changed

Time to create page: 0.496 seconds