Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Important Kunena 1.5 - Joomla 1.5 native - Status

More
15 years 1 month ago #21 by google
Agora just look bad, I simply don't understand why nobody made a good template. The template which they use by default is pure crap (and i'm talking about olympus here), it looks totally unprofessional and looks bad in many many joomla templates. Of course I can create my own but it's not the issue here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #22 by grumblemarc
No more Agora posts please. Any second it will turn into a Kunena VS. Agora discussion. Frankly it has nothing to do with the topic and I just don't want to hear it.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
15 years 4 weeks ago #23 by docpaul
On viewing the SVN and the ongoing work into bringing the component to becoming 1.5 Native, I am happy to wait for a good working component with no bugs. Rather than finding out that the job has been rushed and the Native result is laden with bugs.

Allow the devs the time to work on producing a smooth, reliable and bug free Kunena 1.5 Native component, which hopefully will allow the current and future dev team to consider improving some of the features within Kunena.

More
15 years 4 weeks ago #24 by fxstein
Kunena 1.5.0 Alpha went into testing tonight. As soon as we get some feedback and a feeling about its stability we are planning to release a public Alpha/Beta of it.

Have a great day!

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
15 years 4 weeks ago #25 by sozzled
Thank you, fxstein, for that very welcome piece of news.

May I ask one quick question, please: Is there to be a Kunena 1.0.9 or will the next public release be K1.5?

More
15 years 4 weeks ago #26 by core2

More
15 years 4 weeks ago #27 by Smoothound
Great news can't wait to test it.

I have Kunena 1.08 on a live site but I also have my own personal webspace which I use for testing new components plugins etc before they are installed on a live site.

More
15 years 4 weeks ago #28 by sozzled
@core2: thank you very, very much. You deserve a brownie point for that! ;)

More
15 years 4 weeks ago #29 by bwkeyboardman
Thanks for the news. Many of us looking forward to the new native version! Looking forward to testing it!

BW

More
15 years 4 weeks ago - 15 years 4 weeks ago #30 by itgl72
Hopefully a step closer to at least the level of integration we had in the past between fireboard and community builder, but with kunena.

GODSPEED!
Last edit: 15 years 4 weeks ago by itgl72.

Time to create page: 0.433 seconds