Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Kunena 5.2.3 released

More
3 years 1 month ago #11 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Kunena 5.2.3 released

What is the Changelog for 5.2.3? It seems not to be posted yet..... (in home/bugs/changelog on this site)

The changelog is available here : github.com/Kunena/Kunena-Forum/blob/K5.2/CHANGES.md

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago #12 by xillibit

Thank you
I await the release

It's planned tonight, for module Kunena latest, plugin discuss and module login

More
3 years 1 month ago #13 by Ozfooty
Replied by Ozfooty on topic Kunena 5.2.3 released
Is it possible for me to change back to Kunena 5.2.2 until the bugs are ironed out in 5.2.3? This has caused a lot of problems.

More
3 years 1 month ago #14 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Kunena 5.2.3 released

Is it possible for me to change back to Kunena 5.2.2 until the bugs are ironed out in 5.2.3? This has caused a lot of problems.
Should not be a problem if you install K5.2.2 over it. But nevertheless create a backup before.

More
3 years 1 month ago - 3 years 1 month ago #15 by itprisma
Replied by itprisma on topic Kunena 5.2.3 released
My Temnplate "Blue Eagle5" is totally Messed up in Forum-Posts!
- Complete Website Messed up (not only Forum)

Good that i made a backup to get back to 5.2.2

Last edit: 3 years 1 month ago by itprisma.

More
3 years 1 month ago #16 by Slacker
Replied by Slacker on topic Kunena 5.2.3 released

rich wrote:

Ozfooty wrote: Is it possible for me to change back to Kunena 5.2.2 until the bugs are ironed out in 5.2.3? This has caused a lot of problems.

Should not be a problem if you install K5.2.2 over it. But nevertheless create a backup before.

Users have noted that it is a bug in quoting now. The post number like post=216201 is included now.

More
3 years 1 month ago #17 by Houndy
Replied by Houndy on topic Kunena 5.2.3 released

rich wrote:

Ozfooty wrote: Is it possible for me to change back to Kunena 5.2.2 until the bugs are ironed out in 5.2.3? This has caused a lot of problems.

Users have noted that it is a bug in quoting now. The post number like post=216201 is included now.

You can fix that by removing "post={$this->id}" from line 363 in libraries/kunena/forum/message/message.php
Code:
$message->message = "[quote={$profilename} post={$this->id}]" . $text . "[/quote]";

More
3 years 1 month ago #18 by polleke
Replied by polleke on topic Kunena 5.2.3 released
Hi,
i use template : Crypsis
and i also have these problems.
I disabled the modules and now my forum works again, but  i would like to have these modules.

what should i do ?
regards Jan

More
3 years 1 month ago #19 by xillibit
Hello,

The modules and plugins are available in new version with a fix for that : github.com/Kunena/Kunena-Addons/releases/tag/5.2.1

More
3 years 1 month ago - 3 years 1 month ago #20 by Ozfooty
Replied by Ozfooty on topic Kunena 5.2.3 released

Houndy post=216266

rich wrote:

Ozfooty Is it possible for me to change back to Kunena 5.2.2 until the bugs are ironed out in 5.2.3? This has caused a lot of problems.

You can fix that by removing "post={$this->id}" from line 363 in libraries/kunena/forum/message/message.php
Code:
$message->message = "

{$ wrote:

Code:
" . $text . "

Code:
";

I updated the latest Blue Eagle template which fixed one problem, Edit profile and Preferences are now available. 

But several other problems exist. It has put line breaks in Categories and Last post and Moderators. private messages was not available, my Freelancer got it back but not sure how. Previously spell check was available automatically, now you have to activate it each time you post with 2 clicks and it is not available in Quick Reply, previously it was.

I have moderators for only 9 categories out of over 50 but after the last club, that moderator is now moderator for every category after it. When I removed him as moderator it made the moderator above him moderator for every category below. Falcon is only selected to be moderator for West Perth.

Attachments:
Last edit: 3 years 1 month ago by Ozfooty. Reason: add screenshot

Time to create page: 1.859 seconds