- Posts: 7326
- Thank you received: 1433
Blue Eagle 5 v1.6.2 has been Released for Kunena 5.2 (20 Jan 2021)
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena template Blue Eagle 5 v1.6.2 which is now available for download. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in development.
Blue Eagle 1.6.x requires Kunena 5.2.x to work with
Question Kunena 5.0.6 Released
Support for official...
The Kunena team is proud to announce the arrival of Kunena 5.0.6 [K 5.0.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 3.6.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 5.0 and issues discovered during the development stages of K 5.0. This is a maintenance release.
Nice to see two new templates. Unfortunately, there is lack of information about both products.
1. Blue Eagle 5 - No demo is available. Is there no Bootstrap framework and this K template is compatible to various Joomla templates as in old good times?
2. Boilerplate - No demo or video. Is it something like template builder?
Yes, this template should work on other frameworks, its loaded also bootstrap framework. But the design is the same as the old blue eagle template.
2) Boilertemplate is a starters template for template builders, you need some html skills to custom it to your own needs, this is just a quick boiler template, how to use the template structure.
On my test-site with clear Joomla - i see it again.
i kill my worked forum...
a u shure about "Kunena 5.0.6 Released"? : )
Database Version 5.5.54-0+deb7u1
Database Collation utf8_general_ci
Database Connection Collation utf8mb4_general_ci
PHP Version 5.4.45-0+deb7u6
This doesn't look like anything to write home about - so why mess with it, if it ain't BROKEN?
PS: is this release only for PHP5.6+ ??
However, I think you should include some missing steps (I had to perform additionally) in the README.md file for the 'clean' template:
- Create a new directory for your new template (com_kunena/template/yournewtemplate).
- Copy to that directory the (unzipped) files provided in Boilerplate template.
- Edit files accordingly, as currentluy stated in README.md (mostly, substitute 'clean' by 'yournewtemplate')
- Rename clean.less to yournewname.less in ditrectory assets/less (com_kunena/template/yournewtemplate/assets/less).
Please, consider those suggestions.
- Not Allowed: to create new topic.
- Not Allowed: to reply.
- Not Allowed: to edit your message.