The Kunena team is proud to announce the arrival of Kunena 5.0.6 [K 5.0.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 3.6.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 5.0 and issues discovered during the development stages of K 5.0. This is a maintenance release.
Great job, guys!
Nice to see two new templates. Unfortunately, there is lack of information about both products.
1. Blue Eagle 5 - No demo is available. Is there no Bootstrap framework and this K template is compatible to various Joomla templates as in old good times?
2. Boilerplate - No demo or video. Is it something like template builder?
1) We are working on new website + demo accounts
Yes, this template should work on other frameworks, its loaded also bootstrap framework. But the design is the same as the old blue eagle template.
2) Boilertemplate is a starters template for template builders, you need some html skills to custom it to your own needs, this is just a quick boiler template, how to use the template structure.
Hi. Thanks for the update, and the Boilerplate template. Very ilustrative.
However, I think you should include some missing steps (I had to perform additionally) in the README.md file for the 'clean' template:
- Create a new directory for your new template (com_kunena/template/yournewtemplate).
- Copy to that directory the (unzipped) files provided in Boilerplate template.
- Edit files accordingly, as currentluy stated in README.md (mostly, substitute 'clean' by 'yournewtemplate')
- Rename clean.less to yournewname.less in ditrectory assets/less (com_kunena/template/yournewtemplate/assets/less).