Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics contains old discussions (generally more than one year ago or based on circumstances that subsequently changed) or topics resolved in other ways. Topics moved into this category are closed from further discussion.

Question Joomla 1.5.x Native

More
14 years 5 months ago #11 by jonny
Replied by jonny on topic Download Kunena
Hi guys,

I would very much like to get a copy of Kunena. I would love to beta test, and I would do anything to get my hands on a copy. All the download links for it are broken, and joomlacode.org doesn't seem to be responding at all.

I found an older version on Rapid Share after endless Googling, and it appears to be legacy? Which I assume is why the 1.5 stable version is coming out.

Can someone email me a copy, PM, or show a private link where I can snag a copy?

Man, I want a copy so bad!!

J

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #12 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Re:Download Kunena
Hi, you can download it at download ^^. The joomlacode is now working again.
Regards

More
14 years 5 months ago #13 by jonny
Replied by jonny on topic Re:Download Kunena
Thanks dude... I LOVE this forum software. It's so much better then CC Board. I was considering doing the modding to bridge phpbb or vbulletin..but this forum software is like if Vbulletin and PHPBB got married and had a baby together..and that baby dated ccboard...and they had a baby.. you get the picture ;) I love it hehe

More
14 years 5 months ago #14 by basnet
Replied by basnet on topic Re:Download Kunena
i dont see 1.5.7 on the download tab. theres only 1.5.6?

More
14 years 5 months ago #15 by fxstein
Replied by fxstein on topic Re:Download Kunena
We just released 1.5.7 10 min ago.

Hope this helps!

fxstein

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

Time to create page: 0.559 seconds