Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics contains old discussions (generally more than one year ago or based on circumstances that subsequently changed) or topics resolved in other ways. Topics moved into this category are closed from further discussion.

Merged "Will it be possible ... ?" - A collection of all kinds of questions about Kunena 2.0

More
11 years 11 months ago #51 by PascM

sozzled wrote:

onki wrote: Is there no individual write configuration possible (for each category) with the core version 2 (without any 3rd party extensions)?

As far as I know, the answer is no. A list of the main differences between K 1.7.2 and K 2.0.0 is here: What has changed in Kunena 2.0

You should also look at Kunena Features

Unfortunately i don't have access to those links :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #52 by sozzled
PaschM: I apologise for one of those links that was wrong.

A list of the main differences between K 1.7.2 and K 2.0.0 is here You should be able to use the links I've now given you. :)

More
11 years 10 months ago #53 by Marcelus
Replied by Marcelus on topic Release Date Kunena 2.0
Hi there!

I just noticed the release of Kunena 2.0.0 RC2! Very nice! :) Is it possible to define the official release date of the stable version? We're working currently on an important project and want to implement Kunena 2.0 as fast as possible.

More
11 years 10 months ago #54 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Release Date Kunena 2.0
If no bad issues get found, stable release should be out within a week.

Please test Kunena 2.0 in a copy of your live site and report back all issues you find. That will help us to get K2.0 out rather sooner than later.

Time to create page: 0.532 seconds