Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics contains old discussions (generally more than one year ago or based on circumstances that subsequently changed) or topics resolved in other ways. Topics moved into this category are closed from further discussion.

Merged [Merged topic] Kunena Web Site: What Joomla extensions are used at this website (Kunena.org)?

More
12 years 2 months ago #161 by pezpote
Replied by pezpote on topic wich is this template?
I mean the actual template of kunena.org.
I cant see in my new foro the avatars in the right column of the front page like here is showed, in my foro there are not avatar images. if you want to check is in sinsemillast(dot)com(slash)foro

(becouse dont want to spam...)

thanx to any reply
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 2 months ago #162 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re: wich is this template?
There's a configuration option which allows you to see avatars in categories and recent views.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gagik
More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #163 by gagik
Replied by gagik on topic Re: wich is this template?
Please tell me whether there is a plug-in "Thank you" for kunena forum. If yes, where you can download.
In this forum I see that there is a possibility.
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by gagik.
More
12 years 2 months ago #164 by sozzled
The "thank you" feature is not a separately downloaded add-on for Kunena. The "thank you" feature is part of the standard Kunena feature set. See Kunena Features .
More
12 years 2 months ago #165 by gagik
And this applies to kunena 1,5? There is reyding, but thank you?
More
12 years 2 months ago #166 by sozzled
K 1.5 is dead. K 1.5 is unsupported. K 1.5 did not have the "Thank you" feature. The "Thank you" feature was added in K 1.6 and it continues today in K 1.7.2. Like anyone else who uses K 1.5, you should upgrade. Please read K 1.6 and K 1.7 Upgrade Guide
More
12 years 1 month ago #167 by mujo
Replied by mujo on topic Team Module
Hi,

Im a newbie at using Kunena com. But I really need to have the same module Team Page as this website has. If its not a special or sth could you please share that module with us Kunena users. I hope you will.. Thanks in advance.

cheers!
More
12 years 1 month ago #168 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Team Module
Thank you, mujo, for your question about the Kunena team page.

The Team page is nothing special; it is just a Joomla article. There is no "special" Joomla extension that was used to construct it. I hope that answers your question.
More
12 years 1 month ago #169 by sorcio
I just registered to kunena.org, I like the registration form's look where did you get it from?. Is it a joomla extension?
More
12 years 1 month ago #170 by sozzled
*** Topics merged ***

G'day, sorcio, and welcome to Kunena.

The registration procedure used at this site is part of the JomSocial extension.
Time to create page: 0.489 seconds