Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics contains old discussions (generally more than one year ago or based on circumstances that subsequently changed) or topics resolved in other ways. Topics moved into this category are closed from further discussion.

Merged [Merged topic] Kunena Web Site: What Joomla extensions are used at this website (Kunena.org)?

More
15 years 1 month ago #11 by monteslu
Replied by monteslu on topic Re:Kunena Web Site
Just realized that karma here looks like you're giving a thumbs up or down to a specific post. Many forums let you do that these days. I'd rather agree/disagree with a specific post than the poster.

Is this planned in a future release?
The topic has been locked.
More
15 years 1 month ago #12 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re:Kunena Web Site
I have plans to add something like that, but go even further with it.
More
15 years 1 month ago #13 by amaier161
hi folks,

no idea whether this is the right category to post this question, but i found no better one. so ... could you please name the component you use for the kunena-community. is it jomsocial?

thanks, alex
More
15 years 1 month ago #14 by MarcelP102
Yes it is, you can buy it here: www.jomsocial.com/
More
15 years 1 month ago #15 by PatchesPal
This is very nicely done. I am interested to see how it integrates with Jomsocial. I saw that development of this integration has started.
More
15 years 1 month ago #16 by MyBikerSpace
Hi,

There currently is a setting for JomSocial just like the Community Builder setting you may be used to, both settings are available. I noticed this when I upgraded to Kunena but I don't have JomSocial on the site I upgraded so I only saw the setting.

I believe you may find it works well just like on this site but you would need JomSocial. Instead of linking to a Community Builder profile from the forum it links to the JomSocial profile. I am waiting a bit before installing Kunena at my site that does have JomSocial installed.

My Biker Space
More
15 years 1 month ago #17 by johnnydement
Right now our integration is avatar, profiles and pms, we're working hard for getting also forum configuration (signatures and so) controlled from kunena soon, and that is just the tip of the iceberg of our plans ;)
More
15 years 1 month ago #18 by pequeno74
Replied by pequeno74 on topic Re:Kunena Web Site
Hello, I see that you can put Adsense ads in different places. You have the message after the first and after the fifth. How is this done?
More
15 years 1 month ago #19 by grumblemarc
Replied by grumblemarc on topic Re:Kunena Web Site
The upcoming version will have this capability. It's broken right now in the current release.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)
More
15 years 1 month ago #20 by fxstein
Replied by fxstein on topic Re:Kunena Web Site
We have rewritten that feature to be easier to use, cleaner code and takes less processing. In 1.0.8 you will be able to specify any position you like its not dynamic. Whatever module positions exisit 1-n will get displayed at the proper position.

Just remember that adsense only allows you 3 positions on a page (I believe) so you cannot and should not go too crazy.

Yes we set it up to come after the 1st and 5th out of 10 possible posts on a page.

Have great day!

fxstein

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)
Time to create page: 1.121 seconds