Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics contains old discussions (generally more than one year ago or based on circumstances that subsequently changed) or topics resolved in other ways. Topics moved into this category are closed from further discussion.

Question Joomla legacy mode and Kunena

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #11 by sozzled
What "older" version of Kunena are you talking about? At this time our primary interest concerns K 1.6.x.
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 2 weeks ago - 13 years 2 weeks ago #12 by astrogoal

sozzled wrote: What "older" version of Kunena are you talking about? At this time our primary interest concerns K 1.6.x.

Yes, but i don't use a fresh installation of kunena. I used an old version (1.0) that had not any problem with legacy. I try to update with legacy and kunena works. But now, simple, i would remove legacy plugin.. and i can't without broke kunena...
Last edit: 13 years 2 weeks ago by astrogoal.
More
13 years 2 weeks ago #13 by sozzled
K 1.0 requires J! 1.0 or J! 1.5 with legacy mode. Please read the article K 1.0/K 1.5 Technical Requirements
More
13 years 2 weeks ago - 13 years 2 weeks ago #14 by astrogoal

sozzled wrote: K 1.0 requires J! 1.0 or J! 1.5 with legacy mode. Please read the article K 1.0/K 1.5 Technical Requirements

I thank you for your kindly answer, as usual, but now i have kunena 1.6.3, as i writed :)

I spoken about this story in this post, becouse, I think, that cause of my problem is that i have very old version that i updated in the years from 1.0 to 1.5 ant then 1.6!

In this amarcord post you tell me to update :D

www.kunena.org/forum/135-k-15-installati...-language-im-reading

but now, after every update, i can't disable plugin legacy! And i don't use component, module,template and plugin that requires legacy. If I disable, all site works, but kunena has a white page....

I would try to delete a kunena folder that has this name: "legacy". It is a strange folder with some old images......... Do you think that this can help me to solve? I'm starting to think that i'm not very lucky with kunena...
Last edit: 13 years 2 weeks ago by astrogoal.
More
13 years 2 weeks ago - 13 years 2 weeks ago #15 by sozzled
astrogoal quote:

I don't use component, module,template and plugin that requires legacy. If I disable, all site works, but kunena has a white page

I think you do. I've shown you, (in msg #5 in this topic) how to find it (or them). You have to find it (or them).

If you need help finding old J! 1.0 components, template, languages, plugins or modules, please start a new topic in the Miscellaneous, off-topic and general Joomla category and someone may be able to help you. It would also help if you posted your K 1.6 configuration report with your question.
Last edit: 13 years 2 weeks ago by sozzled.
More
13 years 2 weeks ago #16 by astrogoal

sozzled wrote:
If you need help finding old J! 1.0 components, template, languages, plugins or modules, please start a new topic in the Miscellaneous, off-topic and general Joomla category and someone may be able to help you. It would also help if you posted your K 1.6 configuration report with your question.

Ok. I'm very happy becouse i solved deleting old images in media/kunena/attachments/legacy :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
More
13 years 2 weeks ago #17 by sozzled
If you are happy then we are happy for you. :)
More
13 years 1 week ago #18 by zeisse
Hi All,
I have similar case with legacy mode on Kunena.
In my case forum has been updated from 1.6 to 1.63. With 1.6 I used legacy mode because I had some old modules on my Joomla. Now all old modules are removed but I can not turn of legacy mode if Kunena is on. If I turn off Kunena in install -> components Joomla works with out legacy mode, but with Kunena switch on I get message "Direct Access to this location is not allowed."
I've try switch off all my components and only with out Kunena Jommla works fine.
All components/modules/plugins on installer page are green.
What else I have to check?
More
13 years 1 week ago #19 by sozzled

sozzled wrote: If you need help finding old J! 1.0 components, template, languages, plugins or modules, please start a new topic in the Miscellaneous, off-topic and general Joomla category and someone may be able to help you. It would also help if you posted your K 1.6 configuration report with your question.

More
12 years 8 months ago #20 by Zylkin
Hi,
When i disable Legacy plugin i'm getting this error: dirrect acces to this location is not aloved. All components, modules, plugins and template compatibility with joomla 1.5. When i disable kunena component everything works fine, no errors. I use standart kunena template. What's the problem and how fix this?
Time to create page: 0.413 seconds