Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics contains old discussions (generally more than one year ago or based on circumstances that subsequently changed) or topics resolved in other ways. Topics moved into this category are closed from further discussion.

Question [Merged topic] General questions about Kunena 1.6 - please do not ask about release dates

More
14 years 2 months ago #51 by xillibit
Hello,

You can download it in the SVN joomlacode.org/gf/project/kunena/scmsvn/ if you know how to use it.

Use a SVN client like tortoiseSVN and use the url : joomlacode.org/svn/kunena/trunk/1.6 , with the user : anonymous and an empty password.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #52 by sozzled
Please note: K 1.6 SVN is developers' internal code. This forum does not provide assistance on how to make use of code-in-development.

Further, there will be an automatic conversion tool for translations from old to new format; users should not attempt to try this by hand.
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by sozzled.

More
14 years 2 months ago #53 by sxmgenius
Thanks to sozzled and xillibit.
But i real don't know how to use SVN client. :(
Could you add a attachment for language file. I think many translater will need it.
TIA

More
14 years 2 months ago #54 by xillibit

More
14 years 2 months ago #55 by sxmgenius

More
14 years 1 month ago #56 by saulius2000
xillibit wrote:

Just save these two files, one for backend and the other for frontend : joomlacode.org/gf/project/kunena/scmsvn/...na.ini&revision=1906 and joomlacode.org/gf/project/kunena/scmsvn/...na.ini&revision=1892

Im a very beginer in web pages , however i really want to get Kunena 1.6 becouse it have picture resizer by default ( tell me if im wrong).But plz can u tell me how i need to name these 2 php fails that you gave links.
Thanks a lot

More
14 years 1 month ago #57 by xillibit
It's ini file, you need to names these files like that : en-GB.com_kunena.ini

More
14 years 1 month ago #58 by saulius2000
Sorry for bothering you but do i need to save back end file in my ftp server administrator folder (......./public_html/saulius/administrator/components/com_kunena/)
And front end file in ........../public_html/saulius/components/com_kunena/ ?
Becouse im trying and nothing works :( Im saving both text as you told to do (using notepad++ and using "encode in UTF-8).But i think I just placing those new files in wrong place ......
Thanks again for your help

More
14 years 1 month ago #59 by @quila
Hi,

if you are using SVN Kunena 1.6 put this files in

administrator / components / com_kunena / language / en-GB /

and

components / com_kunena / language / en-GB /

More
14 years 1 month ago #60 by saulius2000
Well i was trying to changes those files in Kunena 1.5.9 (what shame). Anyway my last question is : Is there is any easy way to make Kunena 1.5.9. to resize pictures on upload time?Any component or module that I can attach together with Kunena for task?
Thanks u all 4 help and sorry for your waisted time

Time to create page: 0.423 seconds