Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics contains old discussions (generally more than one year ago or based on circumstances that subsequently changed) or topics resolved in other ways. Topics moved into this category are closed from further discussion.

Question [Merged topic] General questions about Kunena 1.6 - please do not ask about release dates

More
14 years 2 months ago #41 by xillibit
Hello,

Read the twitter : twitter.com/kunena and search a bit on the forums, you will see a lot of threads speaking about Kunena 1.6.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #42 by ammy
kunena 1.6 screenshots just look awsome..i am too waiting for 1.6 then i kich off my project..amzing work Dev

More
14 years 2 months ago #43 by damsella
xillibit wrote:

Hello,

Read the twitter : twitter.com/kunena and search a bit on the forums, you will see a lot of threads speaking about Kunena 1.6.

Thanks, will do.

More
14 years 2 months ago #44 by freedomcoach
If Kunena 1.6 alpha is expected at end of January when would be a realistic date for a stable release? March? I'm excited about beginning to use this awesome tool on my site.

Sincerely,
Howard

More
14 years 2 months ago #45 by fxstein
We are planning to hand out an Alpha version by end of January.

Depending on the amount of issus discovered we hope to have a beta out some 4 weeks after that, followed by a release candidate and the final release. It is hard for us to project how long the Alpha/Beta/RC/Release process will take.
There are many new features that will create a lot of new initial issues.

Just updated the JED listing with a high level list of new features included in Kunena 1.6

Hope this helps!

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
14 years 2 months ago #46 by damsella
Thanks!

More
14 years 2 months ago #47 by damsella
How's it going, guys? It's Feb and I'm itching to upgrade!!! :)

More
14 years 2 months ago #48 by Matias
We are still finishing the last mandatory features to get Kunena 1.6 alpha release ready (for testers only!).

We hope to get it into test site within next few days.

First alpha will not be feature complete: it is still missing moderator tools and some parts of profile are not finished. And of course there are bugs and minor issues to be fixed..

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #49 by damsella
Great. Can I be a tester? I have a busy vBulletin forum on my site, but want to gradually change over to Kunena, which I also have running.
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by damsella.

More
14 years 2 months ago #50 by sxmgenius
Where can i download 1.6 language file and core files?
TIA

Time to create page: 0.441 seconds