Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics contains old discussions (generally more than one year ago or based on circumstances that subsequently changed) or topics resolved in other ways. Topics moved into this category are closed from further discussion.

Question Kunena 1.6 - a moderator's view

More
13 years 11 months ago #111 by Matias
Yes, that's something I've been thinking as long as I've been answering support questions. I added it to my "How to improve Kunena.com" list. :)
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 11 months ago #112 by coder4life
Been a little quiet here the past few weeks ;). Where is all the excitement...
More
13 years 11 months ago #113 by fullstackedpoker
Obviously there isnt any.
More
13 years 11 months ago #114 by Cerberus
i dunno personaly i am very excited about the release of K1.6 beta
More
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #115 by coder4life
So what happened, we were getting updates then, ...? Seems like the board has really quieted down for a while. Hope im not the only one breaking the silence here.

Kuenea 1.6, alpha close, not close, another week, month or two?

Any new features, where are those screenshots :cheer: ?

Anyway, hope everything is going smoothly, and we had not hit a very large bump in the road.
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by coder4life.
More
13 years 11 months ago #116 by sozzled
I've been away, having a holiday, and I'm busy with home renovations at the moment. Yes, amazing as it must seem, I actually have a life away from www.kunena.com ! :laugh:
More
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #117 by R4ziel
sozzled wrote:

I've been away, having a holiday, and I'm busy with home renovations at the moment. Yes, amazing as it must seem, I actually have a life away from www.kunena.com ! :laugh:

I know you have a life away from the site and thats totally understandable, Life does come first with a project like this. I know it can't be easy when your being asked the same questions daily.

Looking forward to Kunena 1.6!

One question I have, if you feel like answering it. If I post in a child board (Wrong terminology?) will the "new" post icon show up in the top lever category or will I still have to drill down into the top level category to see the new post WITHIN the child board? this is the ONLY thing Kunena 1.5 does wrong for me.

Good Luck with 1.6!! :laugh:
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by R4ziel.
More
13 years 11 months ago #118 by Cerberus
R4ziel wrote:

sozzled wrote:

I know you have a life away from the site and thats totally understandable, Life does come first with a project like this. I know it can't be easy when your being asked the same questions daily.

Looking forward to Kunena 1.6!

One question I have, if you feel like answering it. If I post in a child board (Wrong terminology?) will the "new" post icon show up in the top lever category or will I still have to drill down into the top level category to see the new post WITHIN the child board? this is the ONLY thing Kunena 1.5 does wrong for me.

Good Luck with 1.6!! :laugh:

i will check this but im sure this has already been fixed in K1.6 :)
More
13 years 11 months ago #119 by R4ziel
Awesome thanks. I will be very glad if that has been fixed. :woohoo:

Now Im even more excited about the K1.6 release!!
More
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #120 by inphx
I see 1.6 has been released in alpha. docs.kunena.com/index.php/Kunena_1.6.0a_Read_Me

I've seen the many warnings in this thread about not using 1.6 on a live site, but I don't see the warnings in the linked release.

I'm starting a brand new forum (i.e., this wouldn't be not an upgrade or a merge). Any harm in using 1.6 for my live site?*

*I'm a newb who's weighing suggestions by prospective web designers. I had planned to use pbp, but am now considering Kunena b/c of 1.6. I apologize if my question has been answered elsewhere or the answer is otherwise obvious. Thank you.
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by inphx.
Time to create page: 0.466 seconds