Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics contains old discussions (generally more than one year ago or based on circumstances that subsequently changed) or topics resolved in other ways. Topics moved into this category are closed from further discussion.

Solved No notification mails from kunena.org?

More
7 years 7 months ago #11 by ruud
Just did a password reset on my account here on kunena.org, I received the email from the system.
That means that mailing to my account DOES work from kunena.org, just not from the forum...

For further testing I just changed my email address in my profile on the forum, lets see if that triggers something....

sharing = caring

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #12 by 810
Lets see if it works.

More
7 years 7 months ago #13 by ruud
nope, unfortunately... no mail to new mailaddress :S

sharing = caring

More
7 years 7 months ago #14 by ruud
Hi, just an update: still no emails from kunena forum.
I read on other thread ( www.kunena.org/forum/76-Official-Announc...ased?start=10#179637 ) that user UN subscribed from thread but still received update emails...

so there is definitely an issue with the email logic / provider / caching(?) / something...

sharing = caring

More
7 years 6 months ago #15 by ruud
and then... all of a sudden... I received several emails this morning from the announcement category where I am subscribed to.
They where spam messages, but apparently something has changed?

sharing = caring

More
7 years 6 months ago #16 by 810
I have installed the nightly build from joomla 3.6.3 last night. So it has todo with the session issue or with the email issue on j3.6.2

More
7 years 6 months ago #17 by ruud

810 wrote: I have installed the nightly build from joomla 3.6.3 last night. So it has todo with the session issue or with the email issue on j3.6.2

Cool! Just got a mail so it works again :)

sharing = caring

Time to create page: 0.524 seconds