Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics contains old discussions (generally more than one year ago or based on circumstances that subsequently changed) or topics resolved in other ways. Topics moved into this category are closed from further discussion.

Merged Kunena for J! 3.0

More
11 years 2 months ago #81 by Kengun
Replied by Kengun on topic Kunena for Joomla 3.0
Will there be a Kunena for Joomla 3.0?
The topic has been locked.
More
11 years 2 months ago #82 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Kunena for Joomla 3.0
G'day, Kengun. Welcome to the forum. See www.kunena.org/forum/77-General-Talk-abo...-3-0?start=70#140209 for the answer to your question. Thank you.
More
11 years 1 month ago #83 by bysamsun
Replied by bysamsun on topic Kunena for J! 3.0
Do not have an exact date for the 3 joomla call upon the authorities on the road to bi's way past time I updated my web page joomla Kunena Forum 3 are welcome 3: (
More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #84 by johnnydement
Replied by johnnydement on topic Kunena for J! 3.0

Josh wrote: It's unlikely that a stable version will be out by then. If you read on Joomla.org, Joomla 3.0 is not intended to be main stream software. I'm eager to use it myself, but for now we have to accept that Joomla 2.5 is the current standard.

Just to avoid missunderstanding, Joomla! 3 is the recommended versions for NEW SITES since early february ;)

joomla.org wrote: There are two versions of Joomla! available.

Joomla 3.0 is the newest version recommended for most new installs.
Joomla 2.5 is the previous version of the CMS, recommended on an as-needed basis for new installs. For those already on Joomla 2.5, we recommend waiting until Joomla 3.5 before upgrading.

Regards
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by johnnydement.
More
11 years 1 month ago #85 by Josh
Replied by Josh on topic Kunena for J! 3.0
Well that's new news to me. ;)
More
11 years 1 month ago #86 by YannickS
Replied by YannickS on topic Kunena for Joomla 3.0
Hello Sozzled,

we´ve do the migration of Kunena 2.0 to Joomla 3.0 by ourself. We have running a version as a beta-version on our own website for now and it looks good.

The frontend works well for us and should be 98% ready (no integration with 3pd extensions tested; no install-package ); the backend also works but it is not fully finished and usable - I think it´s 55% ready.

As I wrote in another post, we of www.yagendoo.com are happy to help you with the development of Kunena 3.0

How we can join the development-team (without providing forum-support here) to see what is your current development-status?

If you want, please contact me by mail.

Kind regards,
Yannick
More
11 years 1 month ago #87 by ymages
Replied by ymages on topic Kunena for J! 3.0
is it possible to know a date ?
More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #88 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Kunena for Joomla 3.0

YannickS wrote: Hello Sozzled,

we´ve do the migration of Kunena 2.0 to Joomla 3.0 by ourself. We have running a version as a beta-version on our own website for now and it looks good.

The frontend works well for us and should be 98% ready (no integration with 3pd extensions tested; no install-package ); the backend also works but it is not fully finished and usable - I think it´s 55% ready.

As I wrote in another post, we of www.yagendoo.com are happy to help you with the development of Kunena 3.0

How we can join the development-team (without providing forum-support here) to see what is your current development-status?

If you want, please contact me by mail.

Kind regards,
Yannick

Hi Yannick.
All our code are on github: github.com/Kunena/Kunena-2.0
Just fork the branch. And commit if you have fixes.
If you want to join the team. fill this in:
www.kunena.org/application-to-join-kunena-team

regards 810

ps you can contact me on Skype: jelle810
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by 810.
More
11 years 1 month ago #89 by jrviictor
Replied by jrviictor on topic When K 3.0?
When Kunena 3.0?.... please, i need a date or an approximate :S
More
11 years 1 month ago #90 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic When K 3.0?
The Kunena Team will be announce Kunena 3.0 Beta later this month for public testing. This will be a development release and should be used for testing and should not be used on live websites.
For several months, the Kunena Team has been focused on developing the new version Kunena 3.0. which we're happy to release the beta version later this month.

Kunena 3.0 has a few new features requested by the users and better integration. In the Kunena 3.0 Beta release, you will find new features, including:
  • Revamped administrator backend (On J3.0 new Bootstrap template)
  • Backend: Change models to use more Joomla standards
  • New installer system with step by step details of the installation process (and Joomla 3.0 compatible)
  • Removed Joomla 1.5 support

These are just a few of the new features and changes in Kunena 3.0. A lot of outdated code has been either removed or rewritten as well.

Regards Kunena Team
The following user(s) said Thank You: nsprime, Josh, hkymre
Time to create page: 0.460 seconds