Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics contains old discussions (generally more than one year ago or based on circumstances that subsequently changed) or topics resolved in other ways. Topics moved into this category are closed from further discussion.

Question Can users save a post before submitting?

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #11 by woonydanny
why would we need to take this discussion of this forum? i thought talking about kunena and how it is used was the whole point of this forum...

in anycase, no i dont think are 'many' solutions to this and that is why i have agreed with the previous comments that a save button would be useful to the core kunena extension.

still wish that i can write my forum signature through a jomsocial plugin and do it from my jomsocial profile :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago - 12 years 2 weeks ago #12 by sozzled
If you talked with me, privately, I might be able to explain. I'm not fazed either way (whether you want to discuss several things with me or whether you do not want to use that opportunity).

I agree with you that, in principle, it would be nice to have a "save button" feature - I think that would make Kunena the only web-based discussion forum to have a feature like that - but I doubt that this could be done any time before K 3.0. Nonetheless, this still does not change the fact that the browser cache contents are preserved for a short period of time which allows some fallback in the event that the attempt to post to the forum is unsuccessful. Speaking personally, I can't remember the last time I tore at my hair because I lost a long message I had been editing for several hours.
Last edit: 12 years 2 weeks ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.356 seconds