Kunena 6.2.4 Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.4 [K 6.2.4] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics contains old discussions (generally more than one year ago or based on circumstances that subsequently changed) or topics resolved in other ways. Topics moved into this category are closed from further discussion.

Question [Merged topic] Joomla 1.7 and implications for Kunena

More
12 years 7 months ago #71 by Johnsixfox
Replied by Johnsixfox on topic when is kunena out?
When is the new version of kunena come out? it been too long and I can't wait. my website is useless cuz of lack of forum.

cheers
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 7 months ago #72 by frold
Replied by frold on topic Re: when is kunena out?
If you read the global annoucement - then maybe later today
More
12 years 7 months ago #73 by Johnsixfox
Replied by Johnsixfox on topic Re: when is kunena out?
Okay, that would be nice.
More
12 years 7 months ago #74 by Jiminimonka

deemo wrote:

xillibit wrote: Joomla! 1.6 is still supported until mid-august, so i hope that there will be a Joomla! 1.6.6 to fix that

There wont be, it's been stated officially that 1.7 is the next step and 1.6.5 is the last 1.6 increment

Joomla! 1.6.6. security fix is released today - www.joomla.org/announcements/release-new...la-166-released.html

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.
More
12 years 7 months ago #75 by xillibit

Jiminimonka wrote:

deemo wrote:

xillibit wrote: Joomla! 1.6 is still supported until mid-august, so i hope that there will be a Joomla! 1.6.6 to fix that

There wont be, it's been stated officially that 1.7 is the next step and 1.6.5 is the last 1.6 increment

Joomla! 1.6.6. security fix is released today - www.joomla.org/announcements/release-new...la-166-released.html

i was right :)

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #76 by sozzled
I suggest that anyone who is interested official news about Kunena should go to Official Announcements and News about Kunena and subscribe to that category. In that way, you will be kept informed by email when there is news about Kunena. B)
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by sozzled.
More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #77 by Griz44
I'll not comment on your "no comment"...that is lame! :P

I'm stoked about possibly getting K1.6.5 soon. :) Now that you've mentioned the possibility of "today", don't wait too long or I'll have to make a "no comment" too!! :whistle:

Griz

dergy wrote: no comment but is very bad for all users and for YOUR IMAGE
You know whrn is Joomla 1.7.0 released, we could prepare for this already before.

Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by Griz44.
More
12 years 7 months ago #78 by BMW_CHUBB
More
12 years 7 months ago #79 by sozzled

sozzled wrote: I suggest that anyone who is interested official news about Kunena should go to Official Announcements and News about Kunena and subscribe to that category. In that way, you will be kept informed by email when there is news about Kunena. B)

More
12 years 7 months ago #80 by sozzled
Please see official announcement about the general availability of K 1.6.5 here: Kunena 1.6.5 Released! .

With this announcement, I think that this current topic has served its purpose and it is being locked.

If people have installation/upgrade problems, questions of support or general questions, they should use one of the appropriate categories elsewhere on the forum.

Thanks to the hard work of the development team and the testers who spent many long hours, and sleepless nights, making this version available.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jiminimonka
Time to create page: 0.480 seconds