Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved Kunena 5.0 und Template blue eagle

More
6 years 8 months ago #21 by rich
@sulpher

Links removed If you want to advertise your template. please buy a ads space. Then you may will add links on your posts.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago #22 by sulpher

jpgjpg wrote: Kvivid gefällt mir. Nirgends steht aber etwas von Sprachversionen

Danke! :-)
Wenn jemand interessiert wäre, die Vorlage auf Deutsch zu lokalisieren, wäre es einfach nett! Die Lokalisierung wird auf dem Produktforum veröffentlicht und in weitere Template-Updates aufgenommen.

If someone might be interested to localize the template to German, it would be just nice! The localization will be posted on product forum and be included to further template update.

rich wrote: @sulpher

Links removed If you want to advertise your template. please buy a ads space. Then you may will add links on your posts.

Oh, sorry, I didn't know it's forbidden according to your Terms of Use. It is clear now.

More
6 years 8 months ago #23 by rich
I'm sorry, but it would be unfair towards to the advertising partners who sponsor us for that.

More
6 years 8 months ago #24 by sulpher
@rich,
Sure, I understand. I hurried to reply to a message in this topic and forgot to read your Terms of Use :-) Thanks for informing.

Time to create page: 0.359 seconds