Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is a locked category

Question [Merged topic] General testing of K 1.6 features

More
13 years 9 months ago #21 by fxstein
Replied by fxstein on topic Re: Map - Feauture
FYI - the maps are currently not finished. We are showing a single map as we are working through css issues on various browsers.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #22 by sozzled
Yes, we understand why users want to use sh404SEF. However, our recommendations to you at this time is to isolate other components that may be affecting your site and sh404SEF is, as xillibit wrote, a source of many issues with Kunena. I wrote that sh404SEF is a distraction and, at this time, it's a distraction that you can do without ... at least until you've worked out the URL rewrite matters and the Kunena userlist pagination problems.

As for Joomlaboard, perhaps you could explain the presence of the module highlighted in the following screenshot?

Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by sozzled.

More
13 years 9 months ago #23 by danfox
That is only a custom menu.
But you were right there was an old link to the old forum... I deleted it... that was not the problem.
I saw in Joomla configuration you can set the default number of item for lists. Sef404 takes it from there. So I think the problem is related to that.
I will ask to sef404 developers to get a bounce of it.
Thanks for you collaboration, and if you became to some new idea, please let me know.

More
13 years 9 months ago #24 by cilieyac
I have a bunch of characters based on a children's novel I wrote. I was wondering if I could replace the kunena avatars in the gallery with my custom characters? Is it possible? I see that the gallery is located at: components/com_kunena/avatars/gallery but I am not sure how to get in there or if I can replace the images as the admin?
I thought it would be fun to use the characters instead of the stock images. I don't want to allow uploads if I can help it.....
Just wonderin'--- Thought it might be fun to do.....

More
13 years 9 months ago #25 by fxstein
Replied by fxstein on topic Re: Map - Feauture
I like:

Unable to display Google Map.

and

and definitely

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
13 years 9 months ago #26 by sozzled
So, you're saying that, from your point of view, the problem is related to sh404SEF and you have resolved the issue at least from a Kunena perspective. Good ... and I hope you get the other matters sorted out. :)

More
13 years 9 months ago #27 by Matias
Just put the images into the directory (or subdirectories under it) and it should work out of the box. Just remember that every time you upgrade Kunena, you will get the old files back.

Maybe just edit installation package and put the images into there before installing it? :)

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #28 by Cerberus
Replied by Cerberus on topic Re: Map - Feauture
issue:

maps are hiding any text and the quick reply box is half hidden by map too.

idea:

Maybe a max size on them ? or a thumb version (small version ) in the message then on click it opens in the java popup as a bigger version ?
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by Cerberus.

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #29 by danfox
No, I did not solve the problem. I have disabled sef404 for Kunena but the userlist doesn't work anyway. The count of user does not matches the real total of users.
I have 6500 users of total. In the backend I can see them all, but in the frontend there are a lot of empty pages and the total count says 5499..
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by danfox.

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #30 by Matias
Kunena does not list users that have not finished the registration process (most of them are created by bots for spamming). Those users are generally not shown in any Joomla extension.

Having empty pages sounds like a bug, though..

Try to change components/com_kunena/template/default/plugin/userlist/userlist.php lines 55-59 into this:
Code:
$query = "SELECT COUNT(*) FROM #__users AS u INNER JOIN #__fb_users AS fu ON u.id=fu.userid WHERE block=0"; if ($search != "") { $query .= " AND (u.name LIKE '%$search%' OR u.username LIKE '%$search%')"; }
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by Matias.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sozzled, danfox

Time to create page: 0.465 seconds