Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised third-party extensions (e.g. JomSocial, Community Builder, etc.) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, the ideas in these topics may not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question [SOLVED] sh404SEF: Preview not working in latest FB version

More
15 years 4 days ago #21 by OPEN365
eezz wrote:

Hi,

I managed to get the preview working using sh404sef by adding my site URL in components/com_kunena/template/default/js/kunenaforum.js
changed on line 96:

Code:
jQuery.ajax({url:"http://MYDOMAINURL/index2.php",

It is a hack but it is working for me :)

This worked perfectly for me!!! :)

I added the http://www. in case someone is still having problems you may want to try this as well...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 days ago #22 by Oscarfishlover
take my advice, don't use sh404sef on the forum, it will slow things down dramatically.

The #1 Oscar Fish website on the net
Joomla! 2.5.14
Kunena 3.0.2

More
15 years 3 days ago #23 by BigBear
Kunena and sh404SEF seem to be running well for me at joomlabear.com/Forum/

Forum seems to load about the same speed as rest of site.

More
15 years 3 days ago #24 by Oscarfishlover
at the moment you've only got just over 2000 posts. What I should have said in my previous post was when you get to 10,000+ posts, that's when things start slowing down if you've got sh404sef enabled.

Joomla! 2.5.14
Kunena 3.0.2

More
15 years 3 days ago #25 by BigBear
Ok - cheers for the heads up. Is that Joomla 1 or 1.5? Or both?

More
15 years 3 days ago #26 by BigBear
Oh! and you are caching the URL's in 404sef right? And there is still an issue?

More
15 years 3 days ago #27 by Oscarfishlover
When I was running sh404sef with the Forum, I would purge the sef urls every now and then. At one stage I didn't purge them for a long time and I had something like 18,000, once I deleted them, things speeded up dramatically. Now I just set sh404sef to skip the forum completely. This is on 1.015

Joomla! 2.5.14
Kunena 3.0.2

More
15 years 3 days ago #28 by BigBear
Thanks for that.

The live site at joomlabear.com is running the same 1.0.15, but I've been doing a mad dash to rebuild and upgrade to 1.5 this week. It's going quite well - my temp location is time-to-train.com/

Kunena was a pain to port from 1 to 1.5 but it does seem to run quite snappily with sh404SEF.

:silly: I like the way you say "you've only got 2000 posts" - I thought it was a good effort ;-) I look fwd to 10,000+ though :blink:

More
14 years 11 months ago #29 by roland76
Hello,

this should fix the problem:

Replace in components\com_kunena\template\default\js\kunenaforum.js
Code:
jQuery.ajax({url:"index2.php",

with
Code:
jQuery.ajax({url:"index.php",

More
14 years 11 months ago #30 by roland76
Hello again,

we found out, that the last solution could make problems on some installation. Here the new way which should work for all (sh404SEF, nos sef, Joomla native SEF, installation in root, installation not in root):

Replace in components\com_kunena\template\default\js\kunenaforum.js
Code:
jQuery.ajax({url:"index2.php",
with
Code:
var templatePath2 = document.postform.templatePath2.value; jQuery.ajax({url:templatePath2,
and add in components\com_kunena\template\default\fb_write.html.php under this line (line 295)
Code:
<input type="hidden" value="<?php echo KUNENA_DIRECTURL . '/template/default';?>" name="templatePath" />
the following line
Code:
<input type="text" value="<?php echo sefRelToAbs(KUNENA_LIVEURLREL);?>" name="templatePath2" />

(both line have to be included)

Thanks to Matias for this fix!

Time to create page: 0.369 seconds