Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised third-party extensions (e.g. JomSocial, Community Builder, etc.) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, the ideas in these topics may not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Is Community Builder Worth Installing?

More
15 years 3 weeks ago #11 by Oscarfishlover
Actually I have heard nothing but praise for CB which is why I decided to give it a try. So please take my word that I wasn't inviting people to start badmouthing the software.

I installed it on 1.5.9 and the CB registration form changed from the original Joomla form. So I know I got that part right. However I installed CB on 1.015 and the format changed at all, it looks exactly the same as it did before. Maybe I'm missing something. Anyway, I will ask the same question over at Joomlapolis and see if anyone has any ideas.

By the way, if anyone is looking for some really good video tutorials then take a look at this link. It will certainly help you on the way to setting up some of these components.

joomlaforbeginners.com/joomla-1.5-video-...e-in-joomla-1.5.html

The #1 Oscar Fish website on the net
Joomla! 2.5.14
Kunena 3.0.2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 week ago #12 by Twins Territory
Are the profiles here through Community Builder or are they the Kunena ones? I actually like these.

More
15 years 1 week ago #13 by grumblemarc
JomSocial.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
15 years 1 week ago #14 by Oscarfishlover
This is community builder

www.oscarfishlover.com/index.php/View-user-profile.html?user=62

Soooooo easy to setup and there are loads of brilliant add-ons, although I don't think you could possibly fit them all in one website

Joomla! 2.5.14
Kunena 3.0.2

More
15 years 1 week ago #15 by grumblemarc
Oscarfishlover wrote:

This is community builder

www.oscarfishlover.com/index.php/View-user-profile.html?user=62

Soooooo easy to setup and there are loads of brilliant add-ons, although I don't think you could possibly fit them all in one website

"Please log in or register to view user profiles."

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
15 years 1 week ago #16 by Oscarfishlover
aHHHH, oh well, worth a try

Joomla! 2.5.14
Kunena 3.0.2

Time to create page: 0.576 seconds