Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised third-party extensions (e.g. JomSocial, Community Builder, etc.) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, the ideas in these topics may not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question jomsocial 1.1,141 and kunena pm

More
15 years 1 month ago - 15 years 1 month ago #11 by spacereactor
thank for the code, in your class.kunena.php and you only need to add without addin the your website and it still work.
Code:
$mainframe->addCustomHeadTag('<script type="text/javascript" src="/components/com_community/assets/script-1.2.js"></script>');

i have upload a file, unzip it and upload to replace it with your current one should work. located at components/com_kunena folder

File Attachment:

File Name: class.zip
File Size:11 KB
Attachments:
Last edit: 15 years 1 month ago by spacereactor.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #12 by jonsolo
First, thank you for compiling the file.

Just a reminder to anyone who has Joomla installed someplace other than the root directory of your website:

You will still need to go into this new config file and change the path to reflect your actual Joomla install path.

For me it was adding /en just before the /componants.

Regards,

Jon

More
15 years 1 month ago #13 by JoomlaHatesMe
someone know the javascript error "jQuery is not defined"? in components/com_community/assets/script-1.2.js on line 399

if i disable the jomsocial-private-message system it works correct.

line 399:
Code:
// close layer when click-out jQuery(document).click( function() { joms.toolbar.close(); });[

i have jomsocial 1.1.145 and kunena 1.0.8 installed

maybe cause different jquery versions?

:blush:

More
15 years 4 weeks ago #14 by klausre
JoomlaHatesMe wrote:

someone know the javascript error "jQuery is not defined"? in components/com_community/assets/script-1.2.js on line 399

if i disable the jomsocial-private-message system it works correct.

line 399:

Code:
// close layer when click-out jQuery(document).click( function() { joms.toolbar.close(); });[

i have jomsocial 1.1.145 and kunena 1.0.8 installed

maybe cause different jquery versions?

:blush:

I allso have this error on my site, and it makes problems. Any solution?

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #15 by flamme-demon
Good evening,
A solution exists for such jomsocial 1.1.145?
Thank you

Time to create page: 0.343 seconds