Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised third-party extensions (e.g. JomSocial, Community Builder, etc.) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, the ideas in these topics may not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Why is the Profile Picture coming from Community Builder so small. Correct on Topics and Posts

More
13 years 5 months ago #11 by sozzled
G'day, Christian. Great website and I think there's a lot here that others looking to integrate GroupJive 2.0 with K 1.6 will be interested in learning from you.

You wrote that the thumbnail avatar image issue relates, in some way, with the login feature at the top of your Kunena forum page. If we use www.kunena.com as an example, this is what I see here:

I assume that this is the issue that you are referring to when users are logged in to your site. Is that right?

I haven't experimented with different values in the Kunena configuration settings that Matias was referring to.

If you can confirm my assumptions we might be in a better position to know what we need to look at next.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #12 by christian15213

sozzled wrote: G'day, Christian. Great website and I think there's a lot here that others looking to integrate GroupJive 2.0 with K 1.6 will be interested in learning from you.

You wrote that the thumbnail avatar image issue relates, in some way, with the login feature at the top of your Kunena forum page. If we use www.kunena.com as an example, this is what I see here:

I assume that this is the issue that you are referring to when users are logged in to your site. Is that right?

I haven't experimented with different values in the Kunena configuration settings that Matias was referring to.

If you can confirm my assumptions we might be in a better position to know what we need to look at next.

Yep, that is absolutely what I am speaking of. I will search some more to see if I can find the location of the source of the param telling my avatar for the profile pic to be 72 px

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.388 seconds