Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised third-party extensions (e.g. JomSocial, Community Builder, etc.) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, the ideas in these topics may not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question AUP integration not work

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #1 by darksoul
I have latest AUP and i enabled rules and kunena configs.. But points are not visible in user info and no points are assigned.

Also polls are not shown!
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by darksoul.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #2 by Mortti
Replied by Mortti on topic Re: AUP integration not work

darksoul wrote: I have latest AUP and i enabled rules and kunena configs.. But points are not visible in user info and no points are assigned.

Kunena Team has done in backend "Report Configuration Settings" option which help people here find your problem, you don't tell anything.

First of all you have to enable AUP rules for Kunena in AUP and assing points there. You also have to enable in Kunena settings "Enabled Points in profile" and "Enabled Rules for Points" on integration settings (set to "Yes")

Then Kunena configuration is setting what you have point to AUP if you want to show points in message view for users, you have to change "Profiles and User List" to AUP or in other case points not show there.

So... just my opinion, there is little bug and that is, there is not way to show points if want use Kunena "Profiles and User List".

I think K Team fix this now when I reported it in here...

Now you have to use AUP "Profiles and User List" if you want to show points in message view.

Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by Mortti.

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #3 by darksoul
Ok with this settings works... but when i was using K. 1.5 there was no obligation to use AUP profile setting to have points in profile...
I prefer to see CB profile, do you know how to hack?

Another question is that..
*** removed by moderator ***
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Off-topic contents removed

More
13 years 7 months ago #4 by sozzled
darksoul: Please create a new discussion topic for your other question.

Is this matter now resolved?
The following user(s) said Thank You: camsarim

More
13 years 7 months ago #5 by darksoul
not at all...
Because i asked for any possibility to show user points also when Profile and user list is CB and not AUP, as i done in k.1.5 hacking the code.

More
13 years 7 months ago #6 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re: AUP integration not work
This has been solved in Kunena 1.6.0RC2:

On activity integration, just select AUP, not CB. That would send notifications to AUP and show points from it. You can still keep using CB for everything else -- I don't think that activity integration is much used in CB, at least not yet.

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #7 by Mortti
Replied by Mortti on topic Re: AUP integration not work
So AUP points in profile and all AUP "activity" = I hate that the trend in today's words(social)... should be fine and work when "darksoul" test next public RC2 version of the K is out with he cb+aup+kunena test site?

And answer to your second post:
If you need a code edits, they should take place after the kunena.com set the position of a stable version ... before that I do not ship any "hack" of information and also I think I no have to...
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by Mortti.

More
13 years 7 months ago #8 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re: AUP integration not work
Activity notifications.. They could also be called as events on user activities, but.. it should work in RC2.

More
13 years 6 months ago #9 by alel
Replied by alel on topic Re: AUP integration not work
Hi,

I've update to K 1.6 RC 2 and AUP still don't work (I can't give point to user and their points are not updated)..

I also realise that in the "integration tab', there's no more AUP box at the bottom part which in K1.6 RC1 do have 'Enable points in profile' & 'Enable rules for points'. However, in kunena profile, there is point shown.

See atachment from Mortti for reference

More
13 years 6 months ago #10 by darksoul
use activity notifications to AUP!

Time to create page: 0.458 seconds