Kunena 6.3.2 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.2 [K 6.3.2] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3
Note: Please go to the Kunena Dashboard after an upgrade so that the Kunena database tables are also updated.

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised third-party extensions (e.g. JomSocial, Community Builder, etc.) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, the ideas in these topics may not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Important ObjectClarity Kunena Discussbot released!

More
14 years 11 months ago #81 by wvrapscene
Joomla 1.5.12 Legacy Mode
PHP 5
Kunena 1.5.3
Kunena Discussbot 1.0.8g
Community Builder 1.2.1

My site is:
www.WVRapScene.com/main/

I have the Discussbot Auto Discuss Link Enabled.

If users are NOT logged in, the error is not displayed.

When a user logs in, they receive this error message above each frontpage article:
Code:
Warning: Missing argument 1 for database::loadObject(), called in /home/content/j/h/a/jhamrick304/html/main/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.category.class.php on line 47 and defined in /home/content/j/h/a/jhamrick304/html/main/plugins/system/legacy/mysql.php on line 44

The Debug information is....
Code:
[K-DISCUSSBOT DEBUG: Discussbot called with row->id=47. ] [K-DISCUSSBOT DEBUG: Article is being displayed on the Front Page ] [K-DISCUSSBOT DEBUG: Using Auto-Mode to discuss article in FB CategoryId:4 ] [K-DISCUSSBOT DEBUG: Rendering the bot... ] [K-DISCUSSBOT DEBUG: Kunena Config loaded from the DB. ] [K-DISCUSSBOT DEBUG: Kunena Config(CKunenaConfig,DB): discussbot=[1] ] [K-DISCUSSBOT DEBUG: Kunena Config(CKunenaConfig,DB): joomlastyle=[0] ] [K-DISCUSSBOT DEBUG: Kunena Config(CKunenaConfig,DB): template=[default_ex] ] [K-DISCUSSBOT DEBUG: Kunena Config(CKunenaConfig,DB): board_ofset=[0] ] [K-DISCUSSBOT DEBUG: Found the FB threadId in the cross reference table(#__fb_discussbot). ] Warning: Missing argument 1 for database::loadObject(), called in /home/content/j/h/a/jhamrick304/html/main/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.category.class.php on line 47 and defined in /home/content/j/h/a/jhamrick304/html/main/plugins/system/legacy/mysql.php on line 44 [K-DISCUSSBOT DEBUG: User is NOT a moderator. ] [K-DISCUSSBOT DEBUG: Kunena Config(CKunenaConfig,DB): pubwrite=[0] ] [K-DISCUSSBOT DEBUG: User has permission to post in FB category 4. ] [K-DISCUSSBOT DEBUG: User is logged in. ] [K-DISCUSSBOT DEBUG: Article Id is 47 ] [K-DISCUSSBOT DEBUG: Counted 1 actual post(s) in this thread #3. ] [K-DISCUSSBOT DEBUG: Displaying Intro, link to the forum only. ] [K-DISCUSSBOT DEBUG: Counting posts with:SELECT count(id) from #__fb_messages where hold=0 AND thread!=id AND thread=3 ] [K-DISCUSSBOT DEBUG: botCopyContent:2 ] [K-DISCUSSBOT DEBUG: Counted 0 displayed posts in this thread with holds and the copied content removed. ] [K-DISCUSSBOT DEBUG: Building a simple link to create new posts. ] [K-DISCUSSBOT DEBUG: Showing QuickPost below the article comments. ] [K-DISCUSSBOT DEBUG: Done rendering the bot... ] [K-DISCUSSBOT DEBUG: Removed the tag... ] [K-DISCUSSBOT DEBUG: botkReadMore Called with row->id=47. ] [K-DISCUSSBOT DEBUG: Article is being displayed on the Front Page ] [K-DISCUSSBOT DEBUG: ShowOnFrontPage is set to True. ]

Can somebody help me please? I posted in the ObjectClarity.com Forums 5 days ago... and nobody has replied or helped me! Only other people having the same problem!
The topic has been locked.
More
14 years 11 months ago #82 by sozzled
NateLogan wrote:

But it would be nice to have official 1.5 native discuss bot :)

Yes, I agree. The current version of the ObjectClarity Discussbot (released 16 March 2009) is not J! 1.5 natively-compatible.
More
14 years 11 months ago #83 by 4umfreak
I posted a 1.0.8h version that includes the above mentioned fix and a fix to the borked emoticons... It's *only* for Kunena v1.5.3+ but still requires Legacy mode.

www.objectclarity.com/index.php?option=c...&func=fileinfo&id=30

It's pretty much a rewrite to go Native mode properly...

-Mark
More
14 years 11 months ago - 14 years 11 months ago #84 by sozzled
It was a nice feature when I tried it out. As my goal has always been, like many Kunena users, to get to the stage where I could disable J! 1.5 "legacy" mode, I have been steadily upgrading all my components to J! 1.5 "native" status.

Depending on one's need, having the Discussbot component could be quite important. In my case no-one made use of the feature on any of my sites and I decided to disable the plugin. It's a pity, but I'm comfortable with the choice that I made. Other people have their different needs and, if having a Discussbot is a must-have requirement, then they'll have to compromise by leaving "legacy" mode enabled ... at least until a new, J! 1.5 native version is developed.

Thanks for the update. :)
Last edit: 14 years 11 months ago by sozzled.
More
14 years 11 months ago #85 by kmilos
More
14 years 11 months ago #86 by Lintzy
4umfreak wrote:

I posted a 1.0.8h version that includes the above mentioned fix and a fix to the borked emoticons... It's *only* for Kunena v1.5.3+ but still requires Legacy mode.

www.objectclarity.com/index.php?option=c...&func=fileinfo&id=30

It's pretty much a rewrite to go Native mode properly...

-Mark

Wow! VERY good news! I really love this plugin. Is a newer translation (german) needed or does the translation of 1.0.8g still work?
More
14 years 11 months ago #87 by 4umfreak
There weren't any changes to the UI, so the current ones are still good.

-M
More
14 years 11 months ago #88 by kmilos
Unfortunately there are no Serbian languages files in this version, I have emailed them to you weeks ago. :( Could you please include them in the next update?

Also, code like
Code:
<!--[if IE 7]> .kdb-disc-item-cover { padding:20px 10px 20px 0px; margin-left:60px; width:400px; } <![endif]-->

is I think not valid inside a CSS file, only HTML.
More
14 years 11 months ago - 14 years 11 months ago #89 by kmilos
While poking around this CSS issue, I found another bug relating to Joomla style, patch for both is below. Of course, you'll need to create a new kdiscussbot_ie7.css file with the relevant lines.

File Attachment:

File Name: kdiscussbot.zip
File Size:1 KB
Attachments:
Last edit: 14 years 11 months ago by kmilos. Reason: Attachment instead of code.
More
14 years 11 months ago - 14 years 11 months ago #90 by evilita
error with sh404 when clicking on "autodiscuss link"

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 25165824 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 92160 bytes) in ............../components/com_sh404sef/shPageRewrite.php on line 242

(joomla 1.5.12, kunena 1.5.3)

###
solved with the correct sh404 plugin (renaming fireboard plugin into kunena does not work)
Last edit: 14 years 11 months ago by evilita.
Time to create page: 0.624 seconds