Kunena 6.3.2 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.2 [K 6.3.2] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3
Note: Please go to the Kunena Dashboard after an upgrade so that the Kunena database tables are also updated.

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised third-party extensions (e.g. JomSocial, Community Builder, etc.) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, the ideas in these topics may not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Important ObjectClarity Kunena Discussbot released!

More
15 years 2 months ago #51 by grumblemarc
This is something to ask over at ObjectClarity.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)
The topic has been locked.
More
15 years 2 months ago #52 by sozzled
@bertm: Huh? :huh: The only way to use Discussbot is for regisered users?

No. I understand what you mean. What you're saying is that, it's beneficial having a CAPTCHA product to deter anonymous visitors or spammers flooding your message boards. However, some websites actively encourage non-registered users' participation in their discussions. CAPTCHA isn't the only means to secure your website.
More
15 years 2 months ago #53 by John
I think he means you can only use discusbot for registered users because of spam.
More
15 years 1 month ago #54 by apophis3d
Replied by apophis3d on topic Disscusbot?
Has there been a disscusbot created for Kunena yet?
More
15 years 1 month ago #55 by grumblemarc
Replied by grumblemarc on topic Re:Disscusbot?
I can see you didn't search before posting thia.

More
15 years 1 month ago #56 by johnnydement
Replied by johnnydement on topic Re:Disscusbot?
Yes it has, object clarity has updated his fireboard discussbot to work with kunena
More
15 years 1 month ago #57 by Cockeye
To start with, just to say that I am VERY picky with forums that I use and this is, quite freankly, awesome. So well done to the developers.

Could anyone help me with the discussbot?

The Kunena config says you have to put this in the article :

{mos_fb_discuss:26}

where the number at the end is the cat id of the forum. But when I put that in, it simply appears in the article as you see it there.

Can anyone advise what I am doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.
More
15 years 1 month ago #58 by grumblemarc
You have to have the Discussbot installed. It is not part of the install.

More
15 years 1 month ago #59 by Cockeye
Thank you for the reply.

I do have the discussbot installed, enabled, and published but I still get this error.
More
15 years 1 month ago #60 by blinx
you have to either
-to make like pairs of categories (in Discussbot Plugin >Auto J-Kunena cat ID pairs). it will automaticle link the article to the choosen forum
or
-to place at the end of each article {mos_fb_discuss:26} - where the number here represents the number of the Kunena forum category
- u can make it both working too. Then choose Automatic post and Allow mannual override as well.I recommend this option, if you are the only one publishing the articles.
Time to create page: 0.551 seconds