Kunena 6.3.2 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.2 [K 6.3.2] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3
Note: Please go to the Kunena Dashboard after an upgrade so that the Kunena database tables are also updated.

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised third-party extensions (e.g. JomSocial, Community Builder, etc.) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, the ideas in these topics may not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Important ObjectClarity Kunena Discussbot released!

More
15 years 3 months ago #41 by 4umfreak
I see the difference you're referring to.
Do you have an offset specified in the Kunena config?
How about in Joomla?

-M
The topic has been locked.
More
15 years 3 months ago - 15 years 3 months ago #42 by Lintzy
Hi Mark, as i have promised half year ago (aka Lintquy), i have translated the discussbot into german language, now.

Including the *.xml file for backend, german.*, germaninformal.* and germanformal.php.

Attachment kdiscussbot_1-4df203d25aad5ea6873fbd533b61f36d.zip not found

Attachments:
Last edit: 15 years 3 months ago by Lintzy.
More
15 years 3 months ago - 15 years 3 months ago #43 by hariorama
hello in the round

can please someone tell me how to integrate a captcha into the discussbot?

maybe we can integrate this Captcha into the discussbot?

i do not know how and where.

thank's for the help.
Last edit: 15 years 3 months ago by hariorama.
More
15 years 3 months ago #44 by maniek
Hm old url to discussbot is offline: www.objectclarity.com/index.php?option=c...6&limitstart=48#1228

Maybe anyone have a relase on ftp? please help
More
15 years 3 months ago #45 by maniek
hm, site of objectclarity is offline. Maybe anyone can release a discussbot and post url here?
More
15 years 3 months ago - 15 years 3 months ago #46 by pixuk
Last edit: 15 years 3 months ago by pixuk.
More
15 years 3 months ago #47 by woonydanny

still wish that i can write my forum signature through a jomsocial plugin and do it from my jomsocial profile :(
More
15 years 3 months ago #48 by audisport
Hi guys,

I'm using joomla 1.5.9 with kunena 1.0.8 and the latest kunena discussbot/objectclarity. Is there any way to get the discussbot button in the site frontpage/blog next to the readmore button and not after below?

That would really be great if I can find a solution to this!

Thanks in advance for your support
More
15 years 3 months ago #49 by grumblemarc
Have you asked this on the ObjectClarity site? It is their extension.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)
More
15 years 2 months ago #50 by bertm
This would be great. Right now the only way to use the Discussbot is for registered users. This would open it up to visitors.
Time to create page: 0.541 seconds