Kunena 5.1.15 Released (27 Oct 2019)

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 5.1.15 [K 5.1.15] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 3.9.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 5.1 and issues discovered during the development stages of K 5.1.

× This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised third-party extensions (e.g. JomSocial, Community Builder, etc.) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, the ideas in these topics may not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question How to add forum directory before post in URLs

More
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #21 by dulici
Matias wrote:

It's not yet possible in Kunena and I doupt that in any SEF components, either. I like the idea, though, so if I have any time, I will investigate if it's easy to make it happen.

Nop, that is possible with AceSEF ;), check the Features tab of the following link, you can select "All forums" or the "Latest One":
www.joomace.net/e-shop/acesef-extensions/kunena-acesef

Too simple, just a while loop using parent id ;)

AceSEF - Joomla! SEO Suite
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by dulici.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #22 by FellowFishermen
sh404SEF finally added native support for Kunena, so all is good now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds