Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised third-party extensions (e.g. JomSocial, Community Builder, etc.) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, the ideas in these topics may not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Blank page on view profile from Kunena and front page

More
14 years 2 months ago #21 by alex2001
thank you for helping with images, you are completely right.

so what i say:

forum integration plugin is published.

but i have no forum settings plugin at all!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #22 by alex2001
nothing is happens. only Number of posts is really do something. if more than 2 - blank screen. if i set 2 then i can set any options for "Show all forum posts with paging" or "Allow search function"

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #23 by sozzled
alex2001 wrote:

I have no forum settings [tab] at all!

There's your problem! :woohoo:

How did this happen? Could it be that your installation of CB 1.2.1 was incomplete? Have you looked at the three stickied subjects posted in this category?
Your problem might be solved by following the tips included in these topics. Your problem might also be solved by uninstalling CB, re-installing and reconfiguring it as we've recommended.

Please let us know how you get on. Please let us know again soon.
Attachments:
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by sozzled.

More
14 years 2 months ago #24 by alex2001
I will check these topics but i would like to add that Forum Settings Tab is NOT exist in installation of CB 1.2.1. There is NO plugin for it. As I see it's custom made.

Thank you for support, hope together we can solve this. I'll keep you and everyone updated!

More
14 years 2 months ago #25 by alex2001
So problem is solved when I replace original cb.simpleboardtab.model.php with updated version taken at Joomlapolis forum:
www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com...imit,6/limitstart,6/

For me it's very strange that this file isn't correct and actual in original CB installation package which seem to be updated recently but probably still not.

Thank you very much for your support! Kunena support is much better than CB ;) Thank you!!!

Time to create page: 0.397 seconds