Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised third-party extensions (e.g. JomSocial, Community Builder, etc.) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, the ideas in these topics may not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question K 1.5.8 & K 1.5.9: Large CB avatar images

More
14 years 3 months ago #11 by NRyan115
Hello I have upgraded to kunena 1.5.8 from 1.5.7 and have applied this fix to reduce the giant size of my user avatars - however, the size of the right column is still very wide even though the avatar is smaller.

By the way 150 pixels is still bigger than avatars in 1.5.7 so i have reduced it even more - but my real problem is with the fact that the right column is still too big.

Also does anyone know why it says (user) after everyone's name in the forum? This is redundant - since rank is shown below the avatar.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #12 by richiebee
Hi,

I have the opposite problem that kunena is resizing my cb avatar and distorting it!

More
14 years 2 months ago #13 by sozzled
richiebee: if your image is "distorted" (i.e. your site's CSS has changed the image's aspect ratio) you may need to apply a height adjustment as well as the width adjustment recommended in @quila's message earlier. :)

More
14 years 2 months ago #14 by astrogoal
I would avatar's size like this forum, but my avatars are all big (enourmous): I tried to resize by avatar setting in kunena, but i set avatar from community builder. So kunena report on forum (in the message area) the big avatar of community builder.

I would at least to have the right column of the post area of the forum the same size for all the page, instead of different size for different avatar user.....

N.B. i've installed only gd2 library on cb. When i can use imageclick i have not this problem.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15 by freaks
actually the problem is, that kunena uses the full size user image and not the thumbnail-file created by cb

which file can i change to get this working?

More
14 years 2 months ago #16 by toanda
Thank :) :) :)

More
14 years 1 month ago #17 by jplamp
I am having the same problem - the avatars are huge in Kunena, and I don't know what settings to change to make them smaller. Can anyone help? Thank you!

Joomla 1.5.15, CB 1.2.1, Kunena 1.5.9

Kunena 4.0.11, Joomla 3.5.1, CB 2.0.14, DOCman 2.1.5, uddeIM 3.8

More
14 years 1 month ago #18 by sozzled
See msg #35292 earlier in this discussion.

More
14 years 1 month ago #19 by jplamp
I tried it and added the line correctly, but it didn't work. I even set the width to 100, but I'm still getting this, which is about twice the size I want it to be:

Thanks for any help you can give.

Kunena 4.0.11, Joomla 3.5.1, CB 2.0.14, DOCman 2.1.5, uddeIM 3.8
Attachments:

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #20 by sozzled
In my forums, I have set the width to 90px. Are you sure that you're changing the correct CSS file?

#Kunena span.fb_avatar img {
border:1px solid #BFC3C6;
margin:5px;
max-width:90px;
padding:1px;
}
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.538 seconds