Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised third-party extensions (e.g. JomSocial, Community Builder, etc.) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, the ideas in these topics may not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question JomSocial Groups & Kunena

More
15 years 2 months ago #21 by johnnydement
yes, we will automate the upgrade process, no manual steps will be necessary ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #22 by mark.lee
+1 for this :P If you guys need any help, let me know.

More
14 years 10 months ago #23 by ferdash
What ever happened with this great idea?

More
14 years 10 months ago #24 by maliciousken
hmmm ... nothing happened I guess, not even a basic profile integration after all these months of waiting.

More
14 years 10 months ago #25 by grumblemarc
There has always been very basic integration. Getting Kunena NATIVE took priority.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
14 years 10 months ago #26 by maliciousken
grumblemarc wrote:

There has always been very basic integration. Getting Kunena NATIVE took priority.

Not exactly. Maybe integration with community builder took priority. (1.0.10)

Being a Jomsocial user, I'm definitely jealous!

More
14 years 10 months ago #27 by terrence klaverweide
I'm a Jomsocial user too. Never heard of JS until I got here, so after a couple of months I decided to go for JS and not CB, since.. well... they were using it here, meaning chances were at some point we'd get a AWESOME looking integration. B)

Still waiting tho, but I am not in a hurry...

• huey hoong chan
  • Visitor
14 years 10 months ago #28 by huey hoong chan
Replied by huey hoong chan on topic Re:JomSocial Groups & Kunena
what happens if users do not want to link their FB account with whatever forum im running?

like my current FB acc. i actually do not want the whole world to know that hh chan is writing all these. But it seems like everyone knows now

More
14 years 8 months ago #29 by WinuxFF
huey hoong chan wrote:

what happens if users do not want to link their FB account with whatever forum im running?

like my current FB acc. i actually do not want the whole world to know that hh chan is writing all these. But it seems like everyone knows now

If you don't want to show your users real or facebook names in front of all eyes to see, simply, disable FB connect option.
Let your users do that "so-hard-less-then-a-minute-acc-creating" process and care less about FB.

I do use FBC on mine sites but i strongly advise any FB user to use that acc only for testing purposes, to peek in and see the content.

More
14 years 8 months ago #30 by kumarbhushan
I have searched entire forum to find JomSocial Groups integration with kunena forum.

Is Jomsocial/Kunena privide any commercial/ non-commercial plugin to do so?

can any provide me solution for integration?

Time to create page: 0.408 seconds