Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised third-party extensions (e.g. JomSocial, Community Builder, etc.) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, the ideas in these topics may not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question *NEW* Community Builder Template

More
14 years 10 months ago #81 by diavolo32
Yeah! it's a great idea to see a demo!! :D
The topic has been locked.
More
14 years 10 months ago #82 by tristancol
I'd really be interested in seeing a demo too. The examples that you've posted look great.
More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #83 by hjames
For those who have followed this thread I do apologize, I have been up and down and never at one place for too long. In part this is my fault, mainly for announcing something so relevant and to not produce I guess you would say.

To those who have emailed me and I have not respond or respond and little to no followup forgive me also. As many of you do yourselves I have the family, friends and full time job thus... having many obligations and responsibilities which generally come far before websites, fun and joomla... so sad right?

Well, I can't promise you that everyone will be happy because I know your going to encounter problems..... and I can't assure you that I will be here to help but because of my lack of time and ability to offer 24/7 support I figured what the hell.... so here is the last preview. I am packing this up tonight and sending it to you folks.

As an added bonus many of you may know that the CB backend uses Luna template.. PUKE! So, I tricked it out a little and made some new tabs. I hope everyone likes.

Screenshots below/attached: (Packages to follow)

I do not have time to setup a demo, if screenshots aren't descriptive enough then I apologize.

Joomla 1.5.24
Attachments:
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by hjames.
More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #84 by hjames
Ok, attached is a copy of the Package!

First, I insist that you read the Read Me... otherwise, well there is no otherwise just do it. Second, please make a backup of your site's FILES and DATABASE... you may decide you hate it and want to restore it to the previous state.

LAST... I strongly urge donations as these are what help fuel the fire and keep US creating exciting new additions to the Joomla! Community. Should you like to donate please do so at my PayPal account: hjames @ contechnet.com << Remove the spaces.

*Temporarily Suspended*
Download Link - Will be back shortly...
*Temporarily Suspended*

Thanks,
James

PS... Enjoy!

Working on a new layout now.

Joomla 1.5.24
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by hjames.
More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #85 by latino
Hi:

Looks very appealing and impressive. Thanks for sharing. One question tou... will this broke CB Profile Pro?

Thanks again!!

:)
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by latino.
More
14 years 9 months ago #86 by hjames
No clue, not even sure what that is or does. This is a template so if cb pro is also then yes it would not work together.

Joomla 1.5.24
More
14 years 9 months ago #87 by psctechgrl
Incredible work! Well, I guess I have a project for this evening will post soon.
More
14 years 9 months ago #88 by hjames
Thanks, when you try it do the following please:

Post all of the following information so others can see what works, what does not work.

Joomla Version
Community Builder Version
Joomla Template in use
- Layout Style (Left/Right)
- Template Width

Please also post any changes you may make, this is a public share and needs to be kept that way. Anyhow, I hope everyone enjoys. Sorry I didn't have time to build an installable package.

James

Joomla 1.5.24
More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #89 by pashmak
Hello hjames.

Are we suppose to use that package only? or do we still have to mail you for further info/files ?

I uploaded the folders,and installed module in plugin from xtc, and whatareudoing. However, I dont really see any changes in front/backend. My tabs are not shown.

Also Im having trouble setting up the tabs in correct position. Can u tell position for portrait, userstatus and tabs?

Thanks in advanced.

(love your project btw, and I will donate asap when I got this thing up, thats for sure)
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by pashmak.
More
14 years 9 months ago #90 by hjames
All of the instructions are within the Read Me.

Overwrite the files, select default template in Admin Panel of CB. Set template settings in CB Admin Panel, Etc....

Thanks,
James

Joomla 1.5.24
Time to create page: 0.440 seconds