Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised third-party extensions (e.g. JomSocial, Community Builder, etc.) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, the ideas in these topics may not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question *NEW* Community Builder Template

More
14 years 11 months ago #71 by kolo
The plugin rocks. :P I highly recommend it to allll.
The topic has been locked.
More
14 years 11 months ago #72 by hjames
Just a heads up that this is still in the works.

Other things have kept me from completeing it such as: Proma Testing, CBSubs Testing and other extensions I use and try and improve. If anyone has any questions please let me know.

Thanks,
James

Joomla 1.5.24
More
14 years 11 months ago #73 by diavolo32
Hi James! Ok, i'm only waiting to enjoy these cool template. No matter what time you need; it's a great work!

Greetings!! :D
More
14 years 11 months ago #74 by hjames
Anyone that is interested in the theme should contact me via e-mail, I will release it to those individuals who show interest through the form of a PayPal donation. Process - you e-mail me and I give you my PayPal info. Submit a donation (whatever you like) and e-mail me the PayPal Confirmation and I will send you the package.

Will include directions and modifications needed to get my results.

Some things to consider before going any further.....

1. It is NOT exactly like JomSocial, I just don't have the time to decode and re-code some aspects of CB although I wish I did.
2. Graphics, Icons and so forth are provided with the assumption that these will be replaced by you with your own, I own no copyright to them and do not wish to do so.
3. Your Joomla! template is not the same as mine so it may require some additional fine tuning to make things work JUST right for you, obviously you will have to be the judge of this.
4. It is assumed that you have "little" knowledge of Joomla, FTP, and the use of a text editor. If not.. grab the biggest stick you can find and wack yourself over the head.
5. I can't provide constant support nor can I guarantee any support but I will do my very best to help anyone who donates. Helping you means helping me and to do so your going to have to do the following:
a. Provide a screen shot of the problem
b. Provide details of the problem, when it happened and how
c. Which browser are you having problems with
d. Joomla Super Admin Login credentials
e. Possibly FTP Login credentials
6. It is assumed that you will not distribute ANY of these files without my permission. I ask this because I have project to fund as well and leaky code just ruins someones desire to help the community.
7. If you use my e-mail do just that but don't abuse it or I will abuse you!

On a side note, anyone who is familiar with Linkedin.com will be happy to know I am working on another Template to mimic Linkedin's results and layout.

This includes a new Connections Plugin which removes the Hover Box and places that text inside the Connections Box as well as some styling. This can be beneficial for Social Networking sites that want AS MUCH data on a page as possible.

Because I couldn't come to a conclusion which was better Accordion or Tabs I kept the tabs as I think this is what I want my users to use.

Also, I couldn't come to a conclusion on tab design although I have an idea of what I would like to see I have yet to impliment it. If you have an idea but don't know how to implement it (As far as tab design goes) please share with me and I will help make it possible.

The file package will be ready this evening, anyone interested please e-mail me at [email protected] <<< THIS IS NOT MY PAYPAL E-mail!

As a recommendation to all those reading this I recommend and use the following:
1. FireFox 3.0.10 www.mozilla.com
2. FireBug << Firefox Addon
3. WedDeveloper << Forefox Addon
4. Pixie << Color Finder/Picker www.nattyware.com
5. Notepad ++ << Text Editor notepad-plus.sourceforge.net/uk/site.htm

All of the above are FREE and very beneficial to web design and development.

Thanks,
James

If you have questions regarding the template send me a Private Message please! James

Joomla 1.5.24
More
14 years 11 months ago #75 by hjames

Joomla 1.5.24
More
14 years 11 months ago - 14 years 11 months ago #76 by hjames
This is just a sample of what I am working on with the CB Connections Plugin, I hope to be able to allow YOU as the user to include ANY CB Fields you desire. But this is a teaser. Comments Welcome!

[img]http://www.industrialjobs.org/images/CB-Connections Modified.jpg[/img]

Thanks,
James

Joomla 1.5.24
Attachments:
Last edit: 14 years 11 months ago by hjames.
More
14 years 11 months ago - 14 years 11 months ago #77 by hjames
Crap, I keep forgetting about other projects I am doing!

Next project is so stupid its funny and someone may have already figured this out. Have you ever wanted to display Modules on a blank page but retain the standard Joomla! Template layout but didn't want to use a Content Page, Wrapper, or didn't have a Component to use?

Well it just got easier! When I am finished there will be two options!

1. Use your templates default module positions

or

2. Use prebuilt module positions inside this new extension

Option (2) is beneficial for users who have a FREE or Limited Template and need all those fancy module positions.

Hopefully I can release a copy of this in the next couple of weeks.

Look for it on the JED (Joomla Extension Directory)

Thanks,
James

I also do Custom Joomla! Template Designs and Layout - Please provide a PSD when able

I also do Custom Fireboard Skins to match "ALMOST" any other forum/board available.

Joomla 1.5.24
Last edit: 14 years 11 months ago by hjames.
More
14 years 11 months ago #78 by rinuccio
hjames wrote:

But where can I download or buy this template? Thanks :)
More
14 years 11 months ago #79 by hjames
@ rinuccio: Please see the information below which is also 3 - 4 post up.

hjames wrote:

Anyone that is interested in the theme should contact me via e-mail, I will release it to those individuals who show interest through the form of a PayPal donation. Process - you e-mail me and I give you my PayPal info. Submit a donation (whatever you like) and e-mail me the PayPal Confirmation and I will send you the package.

Will include directions and modifications needed to get my results.

Some things to consider before going any further.....

1. It is NOT exactly like JomSocial, I just don't have the time to decode and re-code some aspects of CB although I wish I did.
2. Graphics, Icons and so forth are provided with the assumption that these will be replaced by you with your own, I own no copyright to them and do not wish to do so.
3. Your Joomla! template is not the same as mine so it may require some additional fine tuning to make things work JUST right for you, obviously you will have to be the judge of this.
4. It is assumed that you have "little" knowledge of Joomla, FTP, and the use of a text editor. If not.. grab the biggest stick you can find and wack yourself over the head.
5. I can't provide constant support nor can I guarantee any support but I will do my very best to help anyone who donates. Helping you means helping me and to do so your going to have to do the following:
a. Provide a screen shot of the problem
b. Provide details of the problem, when it happened and how
c. Which browser are you having problems with
d. Joomla Super Admin Login credentials
e. Possibly FTP Login credentials
6. It is assumed that you will not distribute ANY of these files without my permission. I ask this because I have project to fund as well and leaky code just ruins someones desire to help the community.
7. If you use my e-mail do just that but don't abuse it or I will abuse you!

On a side note, anyone who is familiar with Linkedin.com will be happy to know I am working on another Template to mimic Linkedin's results and layout.

This includes a new Connections Plugin which removes the Hover Box and places that text inside the Connections Box as well as some styling. This can be beneficial for Social Networking sites that want AS MUCH data on a page as possible.

Because I couldn't come to a conclusion which was better Accordion or Tabs I kept the tabs as I think this is what I want my users to use.

Also, I couldn't come to a conclusion on tab design although I have an idea of what I would like to see I have yet to impliment it. If you have an idea but don't know how to implement it (As far as tab design goes) please share with me and I will help make it possible.

The file package will be ready this evening, anyone interested please e-mail me at [email protected] <<< THIS IS NOT MY PAYPAL E-mail!

As a recommendation to all those reading this I recommend and use the following:
1. FireFox 3.0.10 www.mozilla.com
2. FireBug << Firefox Addon
3. WedDeveloper << Forefox Addon
4. Pixie << Color Finder/Picker www.nattyware.com
5. Notepad ++ << Text Editor notepad-plus.sourceforge.net/uk/site.htm

All of the above are FREE and very beneficial to web design and development.

Thanks,
James

If you have questions regarding the template send me a Private Message please! James

Joomla 1.5.24
More
14 years 11 months ago #80 by hjames
I will try my best to put a demo together tonight.

Thanks,
James

Joomla 1.5.24
Time to create page: 0.424 seconds