Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised third-party extensions (e.g. JomSocial, Community Builder, etc.) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, the ideas in these topics may not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question *NEW* Community Builder Template

More
14 years 9 months ago #101 by adarsh2k5
sure you take your own time......we all could wait for you, cause its worth waiting!!!
May i know which bookmarks module are you using ?
i have installed your template in my local host i am testing it, i tried to change the color of the menu(blue 0ne) by changing the image color you provided with the previous package but i was not successful ???

may i know how much do you charge for tweaking ? i will be launching my web site by mid of July, i promise you that i will donate as much as i could to keep this good work to continue............

adarsh
The topic has been locked.
More
14 years 9 months ago #102 by hjames
Favorites Module: extensions.joomla.org/extensions/style-&...ibility/5974/details

That is a link to the module I am using, I edit the language file slightly but that can be done by anyone to suite their individual needs.

For the header, you had an issue replacing it with a new one? Same dimensions and so forth? My honest suggestion here would be to Right mouse click the image, save it to your desktop and just edit that image.. possibly with photoshop. Should get the results you want and then re-upload to the proper directory using FTP.

For tweaking/support it really depends on the project since ALL of them vary I would need to know exactly what needs to be done with a sketch if possible so that I can just jump right into it.

Know what I mean?

If you are thinking of doing some custom work shoot me a PM and we can discuss further.

Thanks,
James

Joomla 1.5.24
More
14 years 9 months ago #103 by adarsh2k5
Thanks a lot, it helped me a lot.

adarsh
More
14 years 9 months ago #104 by hjames
No problem at all, glad to be of some help!

Joomla 1.5.24
More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #105 by den4654
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by den4654.
More
14 years 9 months ago #106 by sorema
i'm interested in this one
here

guess is the second one ;)
is it for free download?
thanks!!
More
14 years 9 months ago #107 by hjames
The first is free and if anyone is truly interested in the second it will also be free. Please let me know, and appreciate everyone's support.

James

Joomla 1.5.24
More
14 years 9 months ago #108 by hjames
Joomducks templates are not all that great in my personal opinion. Notice the tabs are not auto-expanding. So if your tab text is too long it will over run and be hidden. In my opinion that is just not acceptable.

I hope everyone agrees.

All they did was modify Luna template to get these results which anyone can do.

James

Joomla 1.5.24
More
14 years 9 months ago #109 by sorema
i'm really interested in second one :) i have a no profit organization dealing with single mothers and i'm building a support network it would be great to use your profile template!
More
14 years 9 months ago #110 by hjames
As soon as I have time to set it up in a package I will publish it here. Keep in mind please that I have my personal project that has almost NO outside help which makes things like this take a bit longer to go public.

My apologize of course.

If anyone has any other ideas for CB templates let me know. for instance if you like a profile layout from another site I can probably duplicate it. No guarantees if I can or will.. but if I have time and its appealing enough I will try.

James

Joomla 1.5.24
Time to create page: 0.609 seconds