Kunena 5.1.18 Released (30 Jun 2020)

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 5.1.18 [K 5.1.18] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 3.9.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 5.1 and issues discovered during the development stages of K 5.1.

× This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised third-party extensions (e.g. JomSocial, Community Builder, etc.) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, the ideas in these topics may not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Question CB and Forum

More
11 years 3 months ago #11 by Nigel Aves
Replied by Nigel Aves on topic Re:Question CB and Forum

@Nigel: I see that you opted to use Community Builder profile settings with your forum, namely Kunena Configuration » Integration » Profile Settings = "Community Builder". Why?

As you probably noticed we are a Skeptical web site and as I said yesterday the Forum is really an extension to the Community we want to try and build using Community Builder. I might be wrong but I think what you need and are looking for is a good Forum.

That being the case it might be better in your situation to integrate directly with the Joomla rather than CB. OR, just have registration and login via Kunena.

In answer to your question on signature. No I've not yet managed to get things talking to each other. I know (from reading posts) that the two teams are talking to each other and this will be officially fixed in the near future.

I can not really find a definitive post on how you do this by hand. I think for know I'll just turn them off.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #12 by gulffresh
Replied by gulffresh on topic Re:Question CB and Forum
best thing to do is make sure your settings in Kunena are correct
then add this to your joomla template css or kunena template css
table.fb_profilebox{display:none;}

then users have no choice but to use your registration and login
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by gulffresh.

More
11 years 2 months ago #13 by gulffresh
Replied by gulffresh on topic Re:Question CB and Forum
best thing to do is make sure your settings in Kunena are correct
then add this to your joomla template css or kunena template css
table.fb_profilebox{display:none;}

then users have no choice but to use your registration and login
Attachments:

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds