Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Restricted Forum User For Kunena 2.0

More
15 years 2 weeks ago - 15 years 2 weeks ago #21 by baboon
ok like this you allow search also in restricted forum only for those who have access

but the security issue is around the seccions !, i thinks only happen for child forum.

so i think a mix of the two solution is good :

open :

/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.search.class.php

Find (near line 110) :

Code:
$database->setQuery('SELECT allowed FROM #__fb_sessions WHERE userid=' . $uid); $allowed_forums = $database->loadResult();

Replace with :
Code:
//$database->setQuery('SELECT allowed FROM #__fb_sessions WHERE userid=' . $uid); //$allowed_forums = $database->loadResult(); /* Hack restricted Forum */ /* Get the regular allowed forums from latestcategory*/ $database->setQuery('SELECT latestcategory FROM #__fb_config'); $allowed_forums = $database->loadResult(); /* Get the private allowed forums */ $database->setQuery('SELECT GROUP_CONCAT(DISTINCT forum_id) AS allowed_forums FROM #__fb_private_users WHERE user_id=' . $uid); $allowed_private_forums = $database->loadResult(); if (strlen($allowed_private_forums > 0)) { $allowed_forums .= ','.$allowed_private_forums; } /* Hack restricted Forum */
Last edit: 15 years 2 weeks ago by baboon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 week ago #22 by rolandd

SELECT latestcategory FROM

This is empty for my site. Effectively only the restricted forums will be allowed then. Further it gave me a fatal error as I got a list of forums in the format of ',5,24'. This makes the SQL query fail.

For a private forum to be used we need to set the access level to a minimum of registered. This is a pub_access level of 18 and above. So I have come up with this modification:
Code:
/* Hack restricted Forum */ /* Get the regular allowed forums */ $database->setQuery('SELECT allowed FROM #__fb_sessions WHERE userid=' . $uid); $allowed_forums_session = $database->loadResult(); $allowed_forums_list = explode(',', $allowed_forums_session); /* Get the private forums */ $database->setQuery('SELECT GROUP_CONCAT(DISTINCT id) AS private_forums FROM #__fb_categories WHERE pub_access >= 18'); $private_forums = $database->loadResultArray(); /* Remove the private_forums from the allowed forums */ $allowed_forums_clean = array_diff($allowed_forums_list, $private_forums); /* Get the private allowed forums */ $database->setQuery('SELECT forum_id FROM #__fb_private_users WHERE user_id=' . $uid.' GROUP BY forum_id'); $allowed_private_forums = $database->loadResultArray(); /* Merge the allowed forums with the private forums */ $allowed_forums = implode(',', array_merge($allowed_forums_clean, $allowed_private_forums)); /* Hack restricted Forum */

This seems to be doing it very well for me.

More
15 years 1 week ago #23 by baboon
Upgrade :

Restricted Forum User For Kunena 1.0.9. Version 2.1

What's new :
  • Upgrade to Kunena 1.0.9
  • Fix security search security issue

@rolandd i by pass the seccion and use mix access of public and restricted access:

Code:
if ($fbSession->allowed != 'na') { /* Hack restricted Forum */ //$allowed_forums = split(',', $fbSession->allowed); /* Get the public forums */ $database->setQuery("SELECT id, parent, published FROM #__fb_categories WHERE pub_access='0' AND published='1'"); $public_forums = $database->loadResultArray(); /* Get the private allowed forums */ $database->setQuery('SELECT forum_id FROM #__fb_private_users WHERE user_id=' . $my->id .' GROUP BY forum_id'); $allowed_private_forums = $database->loadResultArray(); /* Merge the public forums with the private forums */ $allowed_forums = array_merge((array)$public_forums, (array)$allowed_private_forums); /* Hack restricted Forum */ }

More
15 years 1 week ago #24 by rolandd
Hey Baboon,

Thanks for the update to 1.0.9. Just upgraded and all seems to work fine now. Our next issue I guess is the backend pagination ;)

More
14 years 11 months ago #25 by irradiate
Just tried registering on the site to download and keep receiving an error. Has anyone got a copy of this that they can upload here?

More
14 years 11 months ago #26 by baboon
irradiate wrote:

Just tried registering on the site to download and keep receiving an error. Has anyone got a copy of this that they can upload here?

the size file is too big to be upload here.

what error exactly you have ?

More
14 years 11 months ago #27 by sudobashnet
Exactly what I needed. Thanks much!

More
14 years 11 months ago #28 by MartinRuthenberg
Thanks. (It seems to be exactly what I was looking for. Though it obviously doesn't work with firefox 3.0.10 and I have to use the internet explorer what I don't like very much.)

My problem: Allowed users of restricted forums don't see these forums. Has anybody got an idea what went wrong with my configurations?

Martin

More
14 years 11 months ago #29 by baboon
MartinRuthenberg wrote:

Thanks. (It seems to be exactly what I was looking for. Though it obviously doesn't work with firefox 3.0.10 and I have to use the internet explorer what I don't like very much.)

My problem: Allowed users of restricted forums don't see these forums. Has anybody got an idea what went wrong with my configurations?

Martin

some screen capture of the user allow in back end and also for the specific forum will help :)

More
14 years 11 months ago #30 by MartinRuthenberg

some screen capture of the user allow in back end and also for the specific forum will help :)

Please, have a look:
www.box.net/shared/hg8bchu72r

Martin

Time to create page: 0.397 seconds