Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Restricted Forum User For Kunena 2.0

More
14 years 7 months ago #101 by PAUSIMS
OK, thanks for your answer ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #102 by PAUSIMS
I've got another problem related to the Control component and restricted forums in Kunena.

When I assign a registered user to a group, he just doesn't see the private forum. However, if I create a new user and I assign it to the private group, he is able to see it. So, doesn't work for existing users... I think it must be something related to database refresh, but I don't know how to solve it, any help would be really appreciate.

And same problem when trying to quit a person from the private group: he's still able to see it and post in it, altough in the control panel I see this person as a current registered.

More
14 years 7 months ago #103 by MacJoomla
PAUSIMS wrote:

I've got another problem related to the Control component and restricted forums in Kunena.

When I assign a registered user to a group, he just doesn't see the private forum. However, if I create a new user and I assign it to the private group, he is able to see it. So, doesn't work for existing users... I think it must be something related to database refresh, but I don't know how to solve it, any help would be really appreciate.

And same problem when trying to quit a person from the private group: he's still able to see it and post in it, altough in the control panel I see this person as a current registered.

did you sync users in kunena backend after assigning userrights? If not, please try

More
14 years 7 months ago #104 by PAUSIMS
Thanks MacJoomla, I hadn't sync the users in the backend and this was the problem ;)

More
14 years 6 months ago #105 by xpozay
For those trying to implement this ... JED no longer has the control component. You can download it from the Art of Joomla until Joomla 1.6 comes out.

www.theartofjoomla.com/extensions/control.html

More
14 years 6 months ago #106 by paspoes
Control is not working for me.

More
14 years 6 months ago #107 by MacJoomla
interesting information ;) if you want to let control working for you, maybe, some more informations would be very helpful…

More
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #108 by paspoes
MacJoomla wrote:

interesting information ;) if you want to let control working for you, maybe, some more informations would be very helpful…

hahaha ok i am sorry, my problem is that i want to sign my registered users with different groups and control dont do that or i dont know how to work with control ;)

Maybe you can explain me how to work (configuration) with control, please a children explation :)
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by paspoes.

More
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #109 by xpozay
the information in this thread is pretty accurate ....that said, i notice you say groups with a 's'. you can only assign a user to one group.

1) install control
2) create group (normally below registered but perhaps not below author thus same level as author)
3) assign users to the new group (must remove from registered group)
4) assign group to kunena forum permissions
5) sync users
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by xpozay.

Time to create page: 0.519 seconds