Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Restricted Forum User For Kunena 2.0

More
15 years 1 month ago #11 by baboon
johnnydement wrote:

would be good to publish instructions for those having already hacked forums ;)

in the zip file there is :
  • Instruction to hack the code by yourself with a little howto

• Files already hack if you don't want to do it by yourself

so you have the choice :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #12 by baboon
spaceclown wrote:

So I created a forum and set registered users. I open the hack and added a regular user. Cleared joomla cache, JRE cache, browser cached, logged out and back in and still don't see anything.

don't be sure to understand.

When you are logged out you don't see the forum that you want to be restrict ?

if it's that it's work.

or you always see/access to this restrict forum even you are logged out ?

More
15 years 1 month ago #13 by spaceclown
I logged out and logged in just to be sure. Logged in or out I don't see the forum. I will double check the files later to ensure they copied correctly. If not I will manually enter the code and update here on the progress.

More
15 years 4 weeks ago - 15 years 4 weeks ago #14 by rolandd
@baboon,

Thanks a lot for the update. I had thought about updating it for Kunena but hadn't found the time yet ;)

The only thing I have found so far is that the pagination doesn't work in the backend.
Last edit: 15 years 4 weeks ago by rolandd. Reason: Found issue

More
15 years 4 weeks ago #15 by baboon
rolandd wrote:

@baboon,

Thanks a lot for the update. I had thought about updating it for Kunena but hadn't found the time yet ;)

thanks back for you update to J1.5 ;)

rolandd wrote:

The only thing I have found so far is that the pagination doesn't work in the backend.

this issue was alway here, for by pass it i just increase the limit by page to have all user in the same page (not very proper but works lol)

in :
administrator/components/com_kunena/admin.kunena.php

$limit = $mainframe->getUserStateFromRequest("viewlistlimit", 'limit', 200);

More
15 years 4 weeks ago #16 by rolandd

this issue was alway here,

True, just hoped you fixed it along with it ;)

Thanks for the limit file, so I can change it as my limit is past 200 :) I might have a look at it this weekend. Have another issue to fix as the search results are broken, pagination there doesn't work either with sh404sef. Ah well, at least we can use Kunena now :)

More
15 years 4 weeks ago #17 by Mantaii
Does this mean if someone is in a hidden section and I click on their profile, will it show them as being in this hidden section?

That is what currently happens with Kunena standard install. Although its hidden the thread title can still be seen.

O.

More
15 years 4 weeks ago #18 by baboon
Mantaii wrote:

Does this mean if someone is in a hidden section and I click on their profile, will it show them as being in this hidden section?

That is what currently happens with Kunena standard install. Although its hidden the thread title can still be seen.

O.

i don't try this because i am using CB, it's doesnt show the instantenaous thread who is reading the user.

More
15 years 3 weeks ago #19 by baboon
there is an issue with the search function, it's display the title of thread even it is in restricted forum

for now aply this patch who using filter of "latestcategory" in the back end

i will work on this for support the restricted user hack soon..

open :

/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.search.class.php

Find (near line 110) :
Code:
$database->setQuery('SELECT allowed FROM #__fb_sessions WHERE userid=' . $uid);

Replace with :
Code:
$database->setQuery('SELECT latestcategory FROM #__fb_config');

More
15 years 3 weeks ago - 15 years 3 weeks ago #20 by rolandd
@baboon:

How about this:
Code:
/* Get the regular allowed forums */ $database->setQuery('SELECT allowed FROM #__fb_sessions WHERE userid=' . $uid); $allowed_forums = $database->loadResult(); /* Get the private allowed forums */ $database->setQuery('SELECT GROUP_CONCAT(DISTINCT forum_id) AS allowed_forums FROM #__fb_private_users WHERE user_id=' . $uid); $allowed_private_forums = $database->loadResult(); if (strlen($allowed_private_forums > 0)) $allowed_forums .= ','.$allowed_private_forums;
Last edit: 15 years 3 weeks ago by rolandd. Reason: Fix layout

Time to create page: 0.543 seconds