Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Can someone convert this Template?

More
15 years 2 months ago #11 by grumblemarc
Is this a commercial template? You seem very vague on the details? Most commercial templates have the images copyrighted so porting them over is a big no-no.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago #12 by jbh142
No it is not a commercial template. It's called carbon and I actually found it on the old fireboard forums as a user contribution.

More
15 years 2 months ago #13 by jbh142
Lintzy wrote:

Take a look here, there is an existing dark and free template:

www.kunena.com/index.php?option=com_kune...atid=18&id=1539#1541

Tried and he hasn't update it for version 1.0.8 yet all I get is this error.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: kunena_get_menu() in /home/content/e/s/c/eschuld/html/components/com_kunena/kunena.php on line 527

More
15 years 2 months ago #14 by grumblemarc
That template was pre FB 1.0.3 if I remember. Very old. All it would take is to swap out images and alter a little CSS to get it looking close. Do you know how to use Firebug?

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

Time to create page: 0.499 seconds