Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question New default_ex_prime

More
15 years 2 days ago #11 by sudobashnet
Replied by sudobashnet on topic Re:New default_ex_prime
Found a "whoops".

[img=http://sudobash.net/components/com_kunena/template/default_ex_prime/images/english/icons/unsticky.gif]

(Its spelled wrong)

Great work though! Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #12 by eezz
Replied by eezz on topic Re:New default_ex_prime
This is a great template, I have been using it and it gives my forum a real lift.

Are there any plans to make it compatible for 1.0.10.

Any update would be greatly appreciated.

All the best,
eezz

More
14 years 10 months ago #13 by jojalamic
Replied by jojalamic on topic Re:New default_ex_prime
Hello

I will gladly do it...but not for every release its a west of time, when they wil have a final product with no major changes , i will begin to work on other templates...if someone wants to make this template work on this release be my guest ;).

More
14 years 10 months ago #14 by xerano
Replied by xerano on topic Re:New default_ex_prime
a migration to Kunena 1.5.3 would be great!

More
14 years 9 months ago #15 by eezz
Replied by eezz on topic Re:New default_ex_prime
Hi,

I found out by experimenting that migration is easy...

Just take a copy of the default_ex template that comes with the K1.5.3.

Now rename it to something else eg default_ex_prime.

Then copy all the images from the old default_ex_prime folder into the new default_ex_prime folder

Finally replace the contents of the forum.css file in the new folder with the old one.

Upload the new folder, then enable.

Hope this helps.

Time to create page: 0.509 seconds